Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Wendy and Dipper had arrived at her cabin just as the last of twilight gave way to the eternal stars high up in the moonless night. Thousands, tens of thousands of stars were sprinkled thickly across the sky. Walking with arms around each other side by side, they paused to face each other and remained under the twinkling atmosphere just in front of her front porch steps. Then they spoke in the hushed voices of lovers who don't want fathers to know they were back.

"It's a bit chilly." Then she placed her hands and arms inside the front of the plaid shirt Dipper used for a sort of jacket, and reaching around the black tee shirt inside she hugged him closely.

He nuzzled her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders and smiled with relaxed eyes.

"You're tougher than that. But I'm glad your chilly."

She smiled back and closing her eyes brought her lips to his in tender contact, and then began tilting her head as she began nibbling and licking in sensuous demand. He could only respond in kind, with shallow licks and nibbles. Feeling her moist kiss, her cute little upturned nose against his face, and reaching down, her soft waist, his heart began pounding. He could hear it as he also heard the music of her moans and whimpers as her mouth expressed no doubt that she loved him, their kisses keeping them together as they swayed and swiveled in a slow dance to the song in their hearts.

"Mmmmmm Dipper."

Funny how my name on her lips sounds like honey, like heaven and ecstasy!

"Wendy."

When he calls my name I am all his. If only he knew how much power his words have over me!

Now they drew each other closer, chest to chest, hips to hips, her leg bent and interlocked between his, her upper thigh against his manhood. They were one in mind, body and soul as they merged in the language of love.

Coming up for air, she sighed as she reached up and with a gentle hand caressed the side of his face, feeling the five o'clock shadow of his beard. Then something caught both their eyes above: a shooting star flickering at an angle, an incandescent flash blessing their night.

"Make a wish." And she touched his nose again, an affectionate and playful punctuation to her question.

"That you are with me forever."

"Shhh! You're not supposed to tell." And she pinched his cheek as they nuzzled noses again. Then another meteor streaked suddenly, catching their gaze again. They looked back down at each other, then he spoke.

"Done." Then he looked up at the sky. "Thanks for the redo!"

"SHHH! My dad..."

"WENDY! WHERE'S DINNER?" Manly Dan was shouting from the kitchen but they had no trouble hearing him outside in front of the cabin.

"ALRIGHT dad! ALRIGHT! Coming! Sheesh!"

Then she turned from addressing the door to lovingly gaze at Dipper again.

"Gotta go."

"Kay."

And he kissed her again, this time holding the back of her head as his arm tightened around her slim waist. She lifted both hands to his chest but didn't push...too hard.

Then they looked at each other one last time as they broke apart, and smiling with affectionate stares they waved to each other.

She went inside and closed the door, and Dipper turned around to walk home. He felt like he was floating...

...

"Now until you get your gun permit, you can only carry a flash light and the two way radio, but if you use a Maglite it is pretty damn intimidating. Your Gravity Falls Security uniform is new so it looks good now, but after you wash it you are still expected to keep it ironed and in good repair, looking professional at all times. That also is intimidating. Clean and pressed, got it?"

"Yeah, got it, and uh...thanks for hiring me, I really appreciate it."

"You're welcome Nate. And with that attitude you'll go far. Have a good night, and a safe one."

"Good night...uh...sir."

The Security Manager got in his jeep and left the strip mall parking lot. Nate smiled, and then adjusting his belt and his uniform hat, he began walking his beat. He held onto the hand gun safety book tightly as his ticket to a brighter future.

Soon I'll have a gun! Hella! And though he frowned as he looked around his beat, he was smiling inside.

Pillow talk On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara