Chapter 11

Chapter 11

In between kisses the young lovers smiled at each other, eyes relaxed and affectionate, Wendy laying on her back, her long red hair swirling about her face. Dipper reached over her to grab the remote and mute the TV. Don't want any screaming soundtrack to ruin this night! As he did so Wendy felt her heartbeat jump as his chest covered her face momentarily, and she inhaled his scent. He smells so good. His chest is so...strong. She relaxed her hands from his back and slid down to his sides. He then returned to looking down on her, and ran his hand through her hair to then gently feel the side of her face, admiring her eyes, then her lips and then back to her eyes again.

She almost purred when she spoke. "You can just turn it off you know." She smiled lazily.

"Yeah, but then there wouldn't be any light for me to see your amazing eyes."

He is really the most romantic guy I have ever been with.

He leaned down and kissed her again, and her arms returned to wrap around his torso, and as she hugged him tightly his lips began exploring, kissing her cheek just in front of her ear, then nuzzling her hair to find her neck, and then kissing the smooth skin he found there.

"Oh Dipper..."

He whispered back.

"I love you Wendy."

"I love you too. I think...I think I always have."

And she grabbed his shaggy hair to bring his lips back to hers. She loved his taste, and unlike other guys who seemed to think that almost choking her with their tongues was a turn on, Dipper was gently licking and tasting her. He was gentle yet passionate, not horny.

And even his hands were more romantic than anyone else. He gently cupped her face, fingered her hair, held her shoulders or glided his hands over her hips. There was no rush to second base or any other sexual demands, just affection. This turned her on even more.

She looked up at him as they came up for air, and his big brown eyes reflected flickering TV light, his thick eyebrows communicated love and concern without words, and his smile...his smile gave her wicked butterflies. Now she reached up to kiss the side of his cheek, and then his neck. She nibbled his strong muscled neck and then began sucking.

"Oh Wendy..." Dipper's eyes shut in ecstasy as his sensitive neck began radiating pleasure all the way down to his toes. "Wendy..." Now she rolled him over, and he submitted as she continued sucking his neck but now was on top of him.

Her heavy breathing through her nose as she kept her lips locked on him excited him, and as he wrapped his arms around her back, he slid his hands up and down her sides, her soft hourglass shape quickening the tempo of his heartbeat which was already racing. And now, as she began to lay down on him he felt her breasts on his chest. This was the trigger point and he knew she must have felt him becoming aroused as she lay on top of him.

I've died and gone to heaven.

BAM BAM BAM!

Wendy looked up at the door, shaking her hair back, and Dipper almost convulsed as he lifted his head to look at what he expected to see come barging into the door.

"WENDY! Time for company to go HOME!"

"OK dad! OK already! Sheesh!"

She looked down at Dipper, with a sad smile.

"Sorry, looks like dad...doesn't think you're harmless anymore."

Dipper smiled back. "I consider that a compliment."

She smiled back and got off of him and walked over to the door and opened it a crack. Dipper could see her looking up at what must have been her dad.

"He's leaving OK? Just let us say goodbye."

"Thirty seconds!" She closed the door and smiled at Dipper.

Dipper felt that he was composed enough to leave the room without any embarrassing...condition...and so got off the bed and quickly walked over to her. He kissed her on the lips for as much of the 30 seconds as he felt was safe and then opened the door to see the hallway ninety percent blocked by her father, his eyes critical and a frown barely visible through his thick beard.

He squeezed past Manly Dan smiling as he looked up at the lumberjack and then went through the living room to the front door, pausing only once to look around.

"Bye Wendy."

"Bye Dipper." He saw so much in her momentary glance. And he hoped his eyes said as much back to her. I love you.

And he stepped out into the cloudy night.