Vision 6

We walked through the castle halls going through rooms, passing large windows and upstairs until finally we made it to one part of the castle as my mother explained where we live. I've lost track of how to get to the front to where the gates are. Running was out of the question and I didn't know if I could trust this feeling, this all seemed too good after what had just gone on the past weeks. Everything felt safe, so safe that my whole body never felt this way back at the city of Glass.

"And this my darling, is your room." She said while pointing to two very large doors. It has cravings of flowers from top to bottom. I wanted to trace them all day and wonder what it was like to make such beauty. Marveling at the cravings and size of the door I only excepted the room behind them to be as exquisite as the rest of the castle.

"And this is where I live you lady to dress. I'll see you at dinner, my love." Father gave my mother the deepest long look that made me feel so emotionally embarrassed to see. I turned away looking at the door again giving them space.

"Now, they will get you all cleaned up and changed into some decent clothing." She opened the door and it was blinding, the windows and glass door opening to the balcony. The delicate furniture placed strategically around the room. 

So much room, a huge bed in the middle and a wardrobe that maybe had twenty dresses. But my balcony was what made me want to stay. It faced the mountains with the moon shining bright I would finally be able to sit out there and enjoy the beauty. A squeal coming from the bathroom made me hide behind Avett. He only chuckled at my sudden coward-ness. I peered out from behind him and saw what I assume was a fight?

This young girl comes running out of the bathroom away from whatever made that noise. She stopped dead in her trace and stared at me. Then another girl with the same features came out with what seemed like blue power all over her. She didn't seem to notice I was there until she bumped into the other.

"What in the world Selina! You got all the blue crap on me and now Claire won't recognize me. Wha.. what are you looking at!?" She asked in frustration until she looked at the door and spotted me.

"Girls, I hope you didn't make too much of a mess for Claire." Mother was calm and collected. It amazed me but she must have been used to these two.

"Avett, is that Claire behind you?" They both asked not breaking eye contact.
He moved just slightly and made me more visible to the two girls. I stood there unsure what to think.

"Ahhh! It's Claire! She's finally home!" They both were jumping up and down holding each other. It was pretty silly of them but almost familiar.

"Claire, this two are your younger twins sisters. Selina and Sienna. Girls, your big sister is finally home." And with that last word they ran towards me hugging me tightly and taking in everything.

"I think we should bath her first. She reeks of humans and knowing the maids they might just take a bite." Selina said while pinching her nose.

"Let's get to work girls. Avett stand guard, only women allowed in here. Not even her brothers! Understood." Mother was strict it was scary. Avett nod but lingered. 

"Yes, my queen." With that, he gave me a long gaze and closed the doors. I hard a lock and it must have been him because mother had no key. With that, I stood in the room with complete strangers but not so. 

"Alright girls, let get her bathed!" Mother was more happy about dressing me than I think she finding me.

As my bath was done the twins talked my ears off. My twin sisters had so much to say and fill me in. I'm grateful they were able to. I needed a background story as to what happened while I was away. If I want to call it that. They told me of the events of what I missed, all the balls and other kingdoms. The men that they wanted to be mated with and stories of my brothers. All I was happy to hear but more so overwhelmed. They lotion me from head to toe with lavender and roses. It engulfed everything I smelt and more.