Vision 18

POV ELIIS

It's been almost a year now since Claire's been with her vampire family. I mop around the house and look for things to keep me busy. I lived for her, all my research was to protect her and keep her safe. Now Elijah won't even let me into the city and do my work. 

I needed to find a way to get her back. She was a threat to us and to them. The experiment that was done to her was disgusting. We did some much work to get her to block out all the episodes. Now it was for nothing. She changed back to a vampire and has a mate! I had to find a way to get her back. I needed her back!

POV Claire.

The miscarriage wasn't as bad as the whole pregnancy. No pain came about it. Well, the ceremony was more painful now looking back. 

I was able to start training again. Only with Avett though. Putting my family in danger was not a risk worth taking. I also read more history books. I needed to know everything I forgot. I asked Matteo to help me however he kept saying he was busy. I felt something was off. I asked Avett about it again he didn't know. I shrugged it off. Most days it was peaceful. Gianna was friendly with me. He and Claus would play in the garden while I read. The twins were always painting or dressing up. I asked countless times to go see Avetts family house but was refused all the time. This got boring after a few weeks. So I went to the next best thing. I caught Avett in the hallway. 

"My love!" 

"Um, yes claire?" 

"Do you have time right now?" 

"Not really, I have to see the guards on the west tower." 

"Oh, well I'll join you then." 

"No, this is nothing to concern you."

"Just half way then?" I wanted to spring it on him just not in the middle of the hallway. 

"Fine, only half way." 

"Was there something you needed to tell me?" 

"Well, yes and no. I just was looking for you." 

"Claire, I do have a lot of work. Your father made me captain of the whole place guard. I must prove that I can protect you." 

"I understand, but I.. well... need you.. to.." then he felt it. My need to touch him. Not just hold his hand or a hug but really touch him. Our naked body's need to be on each other. 

"Claire, why. Do. You. Pick. Now." 

I laughed! He was unable to control it too. It was inevitable. He looked around and saw a room. He took my arm and lead me to the empty music room. 

"This one is always empty." He said locking the door. I looked up at him and saw his eyes turn red. He was hungry, hungry for me and my blood. 

"Claire, this will have to be quick. I do have work but this is to hard to control." His voice was husky. I knew it was hard for him to control.

"I know, it's been months now." 

He didn't wait to kiss me. It was deep and hard. He scrapped my skin with his fangs and so did I. The same. It felt so good to have him touch me again. He took my dress off. If was harder for him because of the extra layers. Winter did get cold for us. He started to undo his clothing. I helped with his pants. He sprung out and I just took him in my mouth. It was a nice bitter taste. Sucking hard and fast I heard him cruse under his breath. I knew I was hitting the right spot. He ran his finger in my hair and helped me quicken the pace. I was enjoying the popping sounds my moth made. He was close but didn't let me take him. He pulled me up and carried me to the grand piano. He places me flat on the top and started to use his tongue on my clit. He was teasing me and hard. I felt every please wave come. He knew what he wanted and he got it every time. He made me come so long and hard he would smirk while looking at me. Then he bit my clit and sucks the blood. It was so erotic I almost screamed. He knew we couldn't be heard so I pulled my hand to my mouth. Keep it muffed. Once he finished his torture with me he used his fingers to go in and out. He wasn't done and I was nearly spent. He loved how wet I was for him. I stroked himself with my juices to make sure he was ready. He grabbed me and had me pinned to one of the walls. 

"Claire, I will be fast and hard." Bite me was what he was saying emotionally.
He's tip was at my opening and was ready. I was too. He thrust hard and waiting for me to steady myself. I was ready. 

He went fast and hard. It hurt a little and I must have been bleeding because it was coming down my leg. He didn't care I was holding it all back and I needed to release it all. He was hard I was pushed to the wall and heard cracking. It was breaking, we would have to explain that. 

"Claire!" I knew it was time. I bite him right at the thick artery and sucked hard. He then came with me and we both drank from each other. It was heaven. We were still in need of more. He was ready for another round. But he had work. Once he was done he pulled himself out and kissed me. 

"Claire, go to our room and wait for me. I'm not through with you." 

I was shocked! He was going to keep going! I was in trouble. I gathered my clothes and place them on. I gave him one look and ran to my room. One I had blood coming down my leg and two I couldn't hide my eyes. I was thirsty and need more. He knew however he was able to hide it.
Once I was in my room I showered off the blood and got on one of the more sexier nightgowns. I lotion my body for him and waited. I felt him near, I knew he was ready because it got stronger. He was hungry for more.

I stadied myself as a wave of lust came through the bond. It was coming from him. Avett was losing control of this emotion and I was the only one that can help him control it. I was the olny thing that was going to make it stop. Unless I wanted it too.