Vision 27

"Father, they helped us escape. I will not have them harmed!"

"You are not the king and I will do as I must to protect our family!"

"Will you hurt the two princes of the mountain kingdom and the desert kingdom!"

"What! The sons of my dear friends were never lost?"

"Father, they were taken just like myself. Used and killed mindless under my control. I am responsible for their lives and capable of killing them if I like."

They stiffen a bit but knew I was right. Their powers had no affect on me. My mind was stronger at control and with the surging bond of my mate I was stronger.

"Fine, we will hold them until their fathers come to get them."
Father, nico is mated to Selina. However, I don't know how true it is. Can we test it out in the cell?

Mated! How does he know? He's never been in our castle ever.

I smell like her. She did dress me for the wedding.

Only in the cell! I can't have my daughters infatuated with evil.

I rolled my eyes but knew he was right. If he was lying I would be killing him on the spot.

We took them to the cells. Our cells were much better than there's. I made sure they had enough light. It damn near killed me not being able to see.

"We will be back. Selina will be with us."

"Take your time. This is luxurious next to. E ones we have."

We turned and left the dungeon. I ran to find my sisters. Finding their mate was important and I needed to make sure they had that chance too. Once I was in my family's corridor I opened my sisters door. Sienna was sitting by the mirror applying make while Selina was laying on the bed reading. They both looked at me with disbelief.

"Are you really back Claire!?" I didn't have to say anything. They both came into my arms and cried with me. I missed my family so much and to know they were safe was a blessing.

"Girls what is all this noi.." mother saw us on the floor and came to hug me. She looked all over my body and saw my healing wounds. She knew who did this and was torn to bits.

"Mother in fine, Avett and I both made it out with help. By the way. Selina do you smell anything."

"Huh? Smell?" She sniffed me and instantly knew what I was talking about.

"Where is he!?" She was on her feet in seconds and looked around.

"So he was telling the truth. Selina your mate helped me escape. Also, he's the lost prince on the mountain. His name is" she cut me off.

"Nicolious!" She ran out of the room and I followed. We were stopped by father and Avett. Seems like they were not allowing us any closer.

"Father move! I need to see him." Selina was strong and we all knew standing. Standing between mates was a dangerous thing.

"Selina, are you sure? He is.."

"Yes! I smell it all over Clair and Avett. He is strong and smell like clean air. Please let me see him!" She pleaded with father and I looked Avett in the eyes. He knew just how much pain she was going through. He placed his hand on her shoulder and spoke right to her face.

"Selina, you have to be careful. He killed many and we are not sure if he is still faithful to Matteo." The words hurt us all but Avett and I knew better. The pain he cause me the torture he put us through. He wasn't our brother any longer. My father needed to see my wounds before they heal to really understand.

"Then Claire and father stay with me. Avett you and a guard stand at the ready. If you say what he is then I'll prove it with a taste of his blood. I'll be able to sense if his lying."
We could not agree to that. Being mates we could figure out so much with one drop of blood.

We followed father and Avett to the dungeons. Selinna holding my hand tight. She was scared and excited to finally be mated. Once we entered she was turning hot. She was mated to him and it was almost impossible to keep her away.

Selina, control the feeling. He is well.. you will see. Hide behind me for now.
She did was she was told. I knew what these men were capable of doing. We can to his cell and we saw him standing glaring at us. He smelled her too. His eyes were a dark emerald with a hint of blue around the end. His hair was dark like the night and his skin matched that of snow. He was beautiful I can see it now.

Selina POV

Hiding behind Claire was hard to do. He filled every sense in my body. I had to have him touch me. I needed him on my body to calm the heat. Father was in front of him making sure I was safe. He was muscular and his hair was dark as night compared to my blond hair. Our eyes were similar only his were darker. I could smell the clean air and snow coming from him. He was everything for me and more.

"Selina meet Nico. The prince of the mountain. He claimed to be your mate." Claire started saying that but I didn't want anymore words.

"Can ..I .. can I touch you?" I must have looked funny because Claire was laughing and Avett had a smile on his face.

"Selina. I." Hearing him say my name sent shocks of pleasure down my body. His voice was deep and laced with the mountain people accent.

I went around Claire and past father. Stopping at the cell bars knowing they are poisoned I reached out for his hand. He did the same only he was hesitant. Onced our finger tips touched I knew he was my mate. I pulled his arm out and bit hard. I tasted his blood and I wanted more. It was hard to start by I got what I needed. He wasn't lying or here to kill anyone.

I turned around to my family.

"Father you can let him free. He has no need to kill anyone."

"But, Selina he's..."

"YOU WILL LET HIM OUT!"
Know I look like Claire when she first came in Avett's arms.

Claire's POV.

"Father, let him out. He is no threat to us. You may want to set them up in a different room though. Sienna won't be to happy with them both going crazy over each other." He listened to me and I knew he was regretting it. He left us alone and when he was gone selinna ran into his arms. Avett and I must look like this when we first were together.

I felt him get closer and wrapped his arm around my waist. I had the feeling I was still in heat but not for long.

Avett lets give them space and you and I need time alone.
He gave me a look and knew instantly I wanted to have him all night long.

"Selinna, I'll let mother know you two will be needing a room. Is there anything es."

"No!" They both said together. They couldn't hold back the temptation any longer. Avett and I left them alone.

Mother? You might need a separate room for them.

Already made it up!

You are to predictable.

My girls are all in love. How can I not be. Now hurry and give me a grandchild! Your heat is almost over.

How.. never mind.

I gave Avett a knowing look. He was more than ready to have me alone.