Vision 24

Once everything was looked around Avett orders the guards to sweep the family wing as well. No way was he taking any chances. We turned our bedroom upside down. It had gotten late now and I was tired. I need sleep if I'm going to function tomorrow's wedding planning with mother.

I must have fallen asleep after tea, I felt warm and close to someone. I opened my eyes and it was father. He held me like a child in his arms.

"Keep sleeping, Avett is sweeping the whole castle. He was definitely in your room. We need to make sure his not here."

"Father, I love you no matter what. And I'm sorry for hurting you."

"I know sweetie. I know."

I closed my eyes again and drifted to sleep. I was dreaming about something and it was finally not my nightmare. It was white roses in the garden and a little noise coming from the bushes. Giggling from a child, that was the noise. I was looking for a child. I saw my little Claus looking as well. Who are we looking for? The giggling now sounded like a man. I keeper getting closer to the bushes and noticed something move on my left. I pounced in the air and landed on Avett. Only he was holding a small little boy in his arms. He looked like me, only he had Avetts eyes and hair. Where he had my shape of the face and skin tone.

Not to soon after I had a good look of the boy I started to wake up again. This time I was in a bed. In a different room with no one around. I immediately was alarmed and jumped out of bed. The door opened quickly and Avett was there. I ran towards him and didn't let go.

"What worng!?" Avett came bursting through the side door. It looked like it was another room next to our. Most likely a study.

"I thought I was somewhere else? Why am I not in my bedroom?"
"Well we needed to move you where he won't be looking. And I can't sleep unless I know your safe. I'm sorry, I should have at least been inside the room."
"Oh, well now that your here. Can I tell you about my dream!"
"Huh? A dream not a nightmare?"
"Yes a dream! Of our little boy!"
"Boy! Claire can you see the future too." Joking with me.

"Well I don't think so. Not yours anyways, or maybe I hold a gift for one of our children."
"Claire, we shouldn't talk about children when your still in...it's not safe if you want to wait till the wedding."

Oh! I'm still in heat.. and the wedding is just in the midst..
I wonder how much my sisters and mother have done already. At least my room wasn't full of dresses again. I looked around my new room. It was smaller and not in my family's corridor. It was still grand and laced with gold trim around the wall and window. No balcony this time, father was very positive that it would make it easier for anyone to come through. Our bed was still big and the bathroom had a tub. We enjoyed the small room. Maybe we could turn this wing into my family's corridor. Avett took some
Papers off his desk and laid next to me. I was our little hole of peace until my sisters would come.

I was woke up by a knock at the door. I jumped with a shock and looked around. Avett was at his desk and he was looking at me like I was a crazy animal.
"Sorry, I..I don't know."

Shaking his head at me he just smiled and went to the door. It was lunch or dinner. I have no idea what time of day it was. We both ate our food quietly and separately. Not Taking a chance of him being able to impregnate me.
The idea of how was warming my blood just a little.

"Claire, I feel everything you do. Unless you really do want me on top of you control your thoughts."

Oh! Damn. I keep forgetting about the bond.

Five days. It only took five days for my mother and sister to plan a grand wedding. They had a day just for my wedding dress. I was exhausted by lunch time. They let me sleep for an hour sadly. Seeing nothing they had done in the garden or who they invited I was very curious as to what they did. The morning was a bliss of happiness. My body was washed with my mother favorite lavender soap.

Then the beauty pre started after my massage. All the while the fed me blood every chance they could. It was so I had enough energy for the after party.
My sisters came in to help me with my hair and mother joined them after to help with my dress. They both had a beautiful light blue almost a shade of white dress. Of course it was silk and beautiful, their hair had been curled and let down. Mine however was to be put in a bun to show off my mark with my mate. It indicated I was mated and ready for my duties.

"Are you ready honey?" Mother asked me as my last button was done. My dress was heavy and thick with lace. The top was all lace and my back was opened at the start of my tail bone and to the top of my shoulder blade.

"Yes! More than ready." This family needed something bright after Matteo was gone and a wedding was only a distraction.

Knocking at the door broke my graze in the mirror. It was father. He was ready in a lovely dark purple tux that compliments mothers dress.

"Are you ready dear?" He took one look at me and saw my mother in me. I apparently looked just like her when she was married.

"You look ready for anything Claire. Lets get you to that man of yours." He seems to be in a good mood.

Taking his arm I looked around for my sisters. They had already left to take their place. Mother gave me a kiss and father a hug. The women seem to handle this better than men do. I gathered my dress with the help of my maids and started my walk. Not knowing where everything was father lead me to the end of the castle. I can't remember what was over here. To large doors with gold and silver flowers were engraved.
"Claire, I accept Avett as your mate. I also accept that you and he will be ruling over this kingdom now. Just know that I love you and I'm happy you will be with us forever." Father looked me in the eyes and held me there until the doors opened. We turned and I tried hard not to cry. Once I saw Avett at the end of the room it was alike nothing was more important. Father walked me as slowly as he could. The musicians were quit mad at him for delaying it. Avett and I had not broken our gaze until he was able to accept my hand.

"Who gives the princess of the kingdom Snow?"

"I, the king of Snow."

Father guided my hand into Avetts and gave us both a long look.

You both are now accepted by all the kingdom by my power.

Thank you father.

Avett and I both respond as one. We faced the lord of temple and he finished us off with the words of our god and goddess. We then reached our marks and bit into our neck. Just lightly so the blood didn't drop but left a little stain. It's to indicate we sealed our bond now with the gods approvals. We turned to walk and finally saw who was there. Everyone of my family members and even Ellis! Oh thank my mother for that gift. Once we looked at the door my blood drain for my head to my feet. I couldn't believe he would show up on the bless day I promised my family.

I saw my own mate throw himself at him and I instantly grabbed his tuxedo to stop him. However I was too late. He was already down the isle while I was shacking in my body.