Vision 28

We were alone in our little peace of heaven. Avett had my pleasurable pain all night long. First he made sure every part of my body was healed. He kissed every wound that was inflicted on me. I did the same and saw his were much worse. I felt so much hatred toward Matteo to doing this. He killed us over again. How many more time will he kill us. Right now I was strapped to the bed post while Avett was running his hands down my body. My heat was not as strong but he was holding back all that time and I felt it all in every thrust.

"Claire"

"Umm"

"Claire give me a child. One with your eyes and your abilities. I love you and will die for you."

"Avett, I love you"

He entered my body with one strong movement. I yelped in pleasure. He was strong and rough with me. He's eyes flashed red and so did mine. It only made him move faster within me. The moonlight shinning throw the window on his body. It glisten with the sweat coming down. He bit down on my nipples cause me to feel him. He was close and I was reaching higher in my core.

"CLAIRE!" He screamed my name and I released him of his torture and I joined not to long after. He was filling me and I loved it. Every cell in my body was reacting. I knew this time that he was able to accomplish what we both wanted.

He looked me in the eyes. He saw everything. My pain, my love, the hurt, then I showed him a memory of what Matteo was threatening to take away.

"Claire! I will never let him touch you again. You will never be without me." He growled into the air. It was hard to believe him but I had too. He was my everything.

Morning came and the whole family expect sienna and nico were at breakfast. By the look on selinna I can tell she had a rough night. I shot her a glance and mouthed sorry. He twin bond must have been affected since they started mating.

"Mother can I have a different room, somewhere far from the two mated." I gave her a look. I guess we were pretty loud last night. I blushed and looked away.

"Yes, it seems we will have to move Claire and Avett to the north tower and your sister to the south. I have a feeling the family will be bigger next year." She gave me a look and I knew she knew I was pregnant. I smiled at her but she knew it was our news to tell. We didn't want to lose another child and everyone be in despair.
Avett squeezed my hand and I was at peace for now. I knew Matteo was close by and wait to have his chance.

"Avett, who are your best tracker? We need to send them to scoop out the castle you two were held."

"Wait! You mean your attacking soon! But father we don't know anything."

"That's gives me even more reason to see what numbers we are facing." Father slammed his knife on the table. I jumped but kept my composure.

"I can send my best this afternoon. Our scent must be strong with all the blood that we were loosing."

"Avett you can't be serious." I pleaded with him.

"It's the only chance we have. Before our scent is washed away." He gave me a look I've never seen before. It was laced with authority and anger. He didn't see me as a mate just now.

"I can take them, I know the way and I need to prove myself to this family of my loyalty." Nico and sienna walked in. She was glowing and he looked stronger. They both held hands but I could definitely smell the mate bond on them. It reek! Now I understand why everyone acted that way with us.

"Sienna! Your out early? Wha.."

"Nico wants to order his father to help us and claim back his kingdom we also would like to marry as soon as possible." She was embarrassed and looked at her twin. They must had unspoken conversation that the family was unaware. Selinna got up and ran to her.

"Congratulations my sister! I'm so happy you found him. But promise to visit when you can."

"Always" Nico let her go so she can have that moment with her sister. Mother and I went to hug her. She immediately sniffed me and knew.

"Claire! You.."

"Shh!" I didn't want everyone to know. Which was hard. She then hugged me tight

"I won't say a word, but father might already know" she whispered into my ear. I turned to see Avett and father shaking hands and it was out there.

After breakfast we walked the garden together and everyone went to do their everyday chores. Nico and sienna were locked away in the room. We all needed to leave that part of the castle. It was dangerous.

Avett showed me the north tower and where we could make our new home. We picked out the baby's room and I was getting excited. I started to feel tired and needed to sleep. He took me back to the room. I lay in my bed while he worked at his desk. Once I nodded off I was in my dreams.

I saw that little boy again but this time he was crying and far away from me. My heart aced I was in pain. He needed me his mother. I cried out to him but he was too far and scared. I started running and no matter what I did he was just to far. I fell to the floor and saw he was gone. My heart was empty, where was Avett? Where was my father and mother? Why wasn't anyone helping me reach my little boy.

I woke up with sweat all over my body. I was breathing fast and hard. I searched the room for Avett but he was gone again.

"AVETT!" I called out loudly. I was scared I predicted our son was taken from us just like I was.

I heard him in the bathroom. He was bathing in the tub. He came out dripping wet and naked. He looked at me and then around the room. Once he met my eyes I started crying. He wrapped me in his arms. The cool water calmed my skin.

"Claire I'm right here. Shh, stop crying." I opened up my mind so he can see what I dreamt. He then lifted my chin to meet his eyes.

"NO ONE will touch our son." Again his authority and anger came out but I could sense his love and fear for our safety.

"Avett, he will take him. I can't let that happen. Send me away far away. Were he can't find us."

"Claire, I... I'll talk to your father."

He stayed with me a little. I was able to calm down. When I was finally calm and stopped sweating we left our room to find my father. He wasn't hard to find he was ordering the guards around to work over time. No matter the amount of guards I knew he could get in without noticed.

"Father, we would like to ask your approval."

"Approval of what claire?" I showed him my dream and his face turned to happy then to angry red eyes.

"We need to leave, we have to hide until we know Matteo can't reach him. Your grandson will be his new target and I can't let him do what he did to me!"

"Claire. My claire. Leave, go to the cabin in the west. There's no way he will find you there. Blend in with the towns people. Hide your abilities. Avett, you don't send any word to us. If they get any evidence where you are you will be running forever."
He held me in his arms and I cried. I knew this hurts him more than ever. We loved everyone but we knew it wasn't safe anymore.

We didn't pack much and non of the guards knew about us leaving. Mother was crying the whole time in my room. My little brothers were helping with my light suit case. They were sad but brave. We didn't bother nico or Sienna, father still didn't trust him. Selina made sure to tell her herself. We said our goodbyes fast and left in the night. Avett and I had to walk since it wound be weird to have a carriage or us having guards.

"We are going to be safe." I knew he was just saying it to calm my nerves.

THREE YEARS LATER.