Vision 22

"Yes, I remember everything. The leaders helped me. I owe them my life."

"No, they do not want anything to do with you. Don't even show yourself in the city."

"How did you get caught?"

"Well, Ellis and I came to get you. He escaped while.. well I'm here."

"I'll release you when I've controlled myself."

"Don't bother, we are excelled now. We went against the leader's words. Ellis is probably bleeding out in the woods by now."

"What!! Why didn't you say so!?"

"Guards!! GUARDS!"

Then it hit me a thousand knives and fire burning. My whole body was sweating. I must have done something to the prisoner because he started to scream.

"Stop it! I'm burning."

"I can't! I'm so sorry, I can't." I just stood there crying. I couldn't control it. The poison was flowing through my veins and my mind was a locked away.

"Yes, you can! We taught you to control it." He was burning, I made him think he was burning. That was my powers. I control a person mind and made them do things. I was able to kill someone with their minds.

"How? Tell....ahhhh!"

The pain was unbearable, I could scream and it would not help. I held on to the bars then my hands burned from the poison they were coated with. Damn, I forgot my father did that so vampires can't use their strength. I took to the wall and started punching. If I could make myself bleed out the serum then I would be able to control it.

"You.... need to let go. Just.. remember what Ellis would... "

"What he would what!?" He was quit. He must have passed out. I hope I don't kill him. I can't live with myself knowing I killed him.

Avett must be in pain. The bond would surely have affected to this too. I needed to cut him off if he were to help me. Switching off the bond was not easy. Every cell in my body told me not too. It hurt to know he was in pain. Once I figure out how it felt even worse! The burning was now spreading outward. I thought I saw flames at my skin. This couldn't be another power of mine.

"Claire. Think. Of. Ellis." He couldn't talk, his voice was raspy.

I focused on every memory I had with Ellis. Some were vague and blurry. What did he tell me? Ellis hurry up and tell me! I kept punching the wall and saw the blood come out. It wasn't healing fast so that was a good sign. Then it hit me. Another wave of burning but also the memory of Ellis. He taught me to control my powers by biting the main artery of my arms. The ones that connect to my heart. I can't remember how much or how long I was to let the blood drain but I had to try. Sharpened my fangs and pulled up my sleeves in bit hard and made sure to drain my blood. It started to spill all over my dress. I was feeling the burn receded to my core. It was working.

POV Avett

Her eyes told me she needed me but her words were a warning. I tore myself away from that dungeon as fast I could before I felt the effect. She had the power to control one's mind. I remember her learning when she was a child on animals.

Once I was behind the doors I seek out Matteo. He needed to be found and answer to his crime. All the guards and the family were looking for him. I found father up on the west wing. He was a mess total mess.

"Father we need to get you insi.."

"You will not tell me what I need!! You took my daughter away from me!"