pentagon • yanan

" where on earth is jae hee ? "

you scratched your head while your eyes scanned around the park.

you were suppose to meet your bestfriend today since today is your day off.

she asked you to meet her here and so you did,but she still hasn't came and you were worried if something happened to her.

" hey."

you turned around and saw a tall figure,really tall(probably a giant),behind you.he was quite handsome in your opinion.but you shook the thought off since he's a stranger that you just met.

he gave a friendly smile," you're alone ? " he asked.

" if you're gonna do something to me then i just want to let you know that i've learned taekwondo for 10 years." you said,making him laugh.

" oh wow nice to hear that." he chuckled and took out his hand from his pocket," my name's yanan."

you hesitated,whether to accept his hand shake or not.

" don't worry.i'm nice." he said,trying to 'convince' you.

yeah right.

but you decided to shake hands with him anyways.

" y/n.and your name is yanan ? " you raised a brow.since his name doesn't sound korean.

" yeah do i have to say it twice ? "

" you're chinese ? " you ignored his question.

" wow are you a mind reader or something." he laughed.

" no i can tell it by your name." you said and he nodded.

" so what are you doing here y/n ? aren't you scared ? since it's dark here." he asked.

" says the one who also went here." you scoffed and rolled both of your eyes." i'm waiting for a friend.it's my day off so we decided to hang out together."

" what a coincidence.i'm also waiting for my friend but it seems like he's gonna be late.again." he sighed.

" your friend seems busy." you said and crossed both of your arms.

" yeah he is.we were friends back in china and he went to korea when we were,i don't know,17 ? but once i graduated high school,went to korea,i met him once again coincidentally." he said.

" well,my friend here,we've been friends since high school too.but i got a job as an intern at a hospital and she works as a lawyer so we don't have much time to hang out together." you sighed and pouted.

" hospital ? are you a nurse or something ? " he asked and you nodded.

" still in training tho." you chuckled." how about you ? "

" i'm a trainee." he said.

" ah no wonder you went to korea." you said." which company recruited a guy like you ? "

" you're saying it like it's a bad thing." he laughed." cube."

" nice." you gave him a thumbs up." don't forget me when you're famous."

" we just met tho." he rubbed his neck." but we could be friends if you want.i mean,we have a lot of things in common and you seem like a really fun person to hang out with."

you laughed and nodded," sure,why not ? "

" y/n ! "

" yanan ! "

you both turned to the same side and saw your bestfriend and another guy behind him (probably yanan's friend since he mentioned his name) waved their hands towards both of you.

" well i guess i'll see you later ? " you said.

" wait ! " he pulled your wrist and handed you a piece of small paper.

" here's my number.maybe we can talk more often after this.we can talk about your taekwondo skills ." he laughed.

you nodded," remind me about that."

yanan gave you a smile before leaving,to meet his friend.

you saw jae her walked towards you while crossing both of her arms.

" yah ! what happened while i was gone ? did you got yourself a date or something ? " jae hee shot a glare while hitting your arm.

you look at the piece of paper in your hand and smiled," maybe."

--

another update yay ! 🎉

❤️d