[R] sf9 • zuho

requested by : @eunhyukleeluv

--

" did you heard ? there's a new kid in our school ? "

one of the girls in your class asked her friend.

the other girl nodded," i heard the new kid is a boy ! i hope he's handsome." she said.[ well damn he's handsome alright ;) ]

" i hope so too ! " girl 1 [ too lazy to mention lmao ] said and squelead." oh my god i can't wait to see him ! "

you scoffed and shook your head.' geez,it's just a boy.chill.' you said to yourself and continued reading your book.

and just in time,your class teacher came in and you saw a glimpse of someone outside of the classroom.

the whole class started whispering to each other.

' is that the new kid ? '

' i guess the rumours are true."

' omg he's in our class ! '

" silence please." your teacher said and the class went silent.

he cleared his throat," today,we will have a new student in our class.mr baek,please enter."

and the tall figure entered the classroom.

you look closely at him,well,

he seems familiar.

" introduce youself mr baek." the teacher said.

the new kid nodded and bowed in front of the class," hello,my name is baek juho.please treat me well." he said,without any emotions being put.

baek juho...even his name sounds familiar !

" he's so charismatic ! " one of the girls in your class said.

charismatic ? really ? that guy doesn't even have emotions what on earthー

" mr baek you can sit there." the older man said and pointed to the empty seat in front of you (which you just realised it was empty)

the juho guy nodded and went to the seat that he was assigned too.

" please take out tour textbooks and open page 96."

you sighed.god,the suffering has begun.

you took out your textbook and opened the page.but then you felt something....weird.like someone is looking at you.

you look up from your book and saw juho staring at you.

you raised a brow," are you okay ? "

" do i know you ? " he asked.

you shook your head," um no."

" wait i do know you."

" no really i think you met the wrong"