pentagon • jinho

" GUYS HELP ME !! "

jinho said and everyones attention turned to him.

" woah hyung,are you okay ? " wooseok asked and scratched his head.

" what's wrong hyung ? " hui sat beside jinho and patted his back.

jinho sighed," tomorrow is valentines day and i don't know what to do !! "

" wait hyung you have a girlfriend ??? " wooseok asked once again and received a slap by hongseok.

" young kid you're coming with me." hongseok said and pulled him out of the practice room.

yanan smiled," are you going to confess to y/n hyung ??? "

jinho nodded and looked down," but i don't know what to do...."

" don't worry jinho hyung ! we'll help you ! " yeo one exclaimed cheerfully while patting jinho's back.

" how ?? "

--

" so you're having a day off today ?? " your bestfriend,lea,asked and took a sip on her coffee.

you nodded," yeah,i'm tired handling those boys." you joked.

you worked as pentagon's make up artist and today you took a day off since the boys suggested.

they said you worked too hard and you should rest once in a while and you agreed.

the boys are so nice.

" how are the boys ? " lea asked.

" they're okay i guess,but they're pretty worn out tho.i meam,endless promotions 24/7." you sighed." sometimes i just wanna give all of them a big hug."

" especially jinho ? " lea smirked.

" shut up lea." you shot a glare.

suddenly you felt your phone vibrating.you immediately took out your phone from tour pocket and answered it.

" hello ? "

" Y/N NOONA COME QUICK !! " it was wooseok.

" woah chill boy what's wrong with you."

" Y/N NOONA JINHO HYUNG FAINTED."

" what the fuc"

" come quick ! " and he ended the call.

you furrowed your eyebrows and tried dialling his number again but he didn't answered.

" is everything okay ? " lea asked since she notice something is wrong.

" wooseok called me and said jinho fainted." you said and tried dialled his number once again.

but no answer.

you stood up from your seat," sorry lea i gotta go."

" it's okay.call me if you need anything."

--

you drove to the building and quickly ran to their practice room.

the room was dark and quiet.as if no one is there.

" hello ? guys ? " you asked and entered the room slowly." wooseok ? where are you ? "

suddenly,the lights were turned on.

and you saw jinho holding a rose with a guitar.

you raised a brow," jinho ??? "

and jinho started singing to The Vamps - Somebody to you in acoustic ver.

oh oh !

all i wanna be oh
all i ever wanna be eh eh
is somebody to you.

all i wanna be oh
all i ever wanna be eh eh
is somebody to you.

everybody's trying to be a billionaire
but everytime i look at you i just don't care cuz

all i wanna be oh
all i ever wanna be eh eh
is somebody to you.

he stopped in front of you and smiled," hey y/n."

" jinhoumwhat's going on ?? " you asked since you were pretty surprised by the sudden acoustic by him.

wait,is heー

" i know you're surprised,and i'm sorry for that.it's just thatuh" you saw him bitting his lip.

" wwould yyou like to be my vvalentine ??? " he stuttered,asking you shyly while handing you the rose that he's been holding.

you felt your cheeks burn and you felt so happy hearing those words that came out from him.

you smiled widely and nodded," yes ! " and you gave him a big hug.

--

hoho this is lame i'm sorry.

anyways request are open now so you can pm me if you want to request !!!

comments will totally be ignored :)

and guys,

i'm omw making a yanan ff ! stay tuned ;)

❤️d