[R] sf9 • rowoon

requested by : @-prettytae

---

" rowoon-ah,i'll be going to a friend's birthday party and i seriously need your help ! "

you yelled and sighed looking at your broken arm,

last week you were playing ball with the guys (sf9) and you accidentally fell and broke your arm.

but thank god your one and only hero came to the rescue.

the ambulance.

jkjk it was rowoon,he was the one who sent you to the hospital and took care of you 24/7.

rowoon the came to your room and sat beside you while patting your head," what is it y/n ? "

" can you do my make up ? i'm not feeling comfortable with this cast on my arm." you said.

rowoon laughed and pinched your cheeks," sure ! here,let me help you."

he then started taking out all the 'equipments' from your make up.

" so what type of make up do you want me to put on you ? " he asked.

" simple and basic shall do.i'm visiting a friend anyways."

rowoon nodded and started outting the foundation on your face.

after he started with your eyes,putting the eyeshadow and mascara and etc [ sorry guys i'm not a pro on make up lmao ]

and then the hardest part has begun.....

the eyeliner.

" y/n,is it okay if i bring you closer ? " he asked.

" sure." you nodded and scooted closer to him.

he then leaned forward and damn his face was like 3 inches away from yours.

you felt your heart thumping fast since this is like the first time you guys been this close.

suddenly he gave you a quick peck on your lips before continuing his masterpiece and you were seriously surprised.

" whatjust happened ? " you look at him.

he laughed," you seem nervous,so i decided to kiss you." he said.

you blushed by his words.

once he's done,he looked at you in awe." wow you look so pretty."

" really ? " you looked at yourself in the mirror and wow

he did a great job.

" for the last part ! " he took out two lipsticks and showed it to you.

" which one would you like princess ? "

" you can combine it both colours tho.if you combine the colour looks even amazing." you said.

" really ? "

you nodded," try it."

and he did,he combined both of the colours together and putted on your lips.

" now,my artwork is done." he joked while looking at you.

" thanks babe ! " you said.

he ruffled your hair and kissed your forehead," anytime."

--

this is also based on lipstick prince lmao.

i hope you like it ! ❤️ sorry if this is lame 😭

my teacher announced all the exams that i'll be taking this year and i can't believe i'll be suffering every month :)))

❤️d