[R] pentagon • edawn

requested by : @jenokook

--

" congratulations on your wedding.although i was surprised that there is a man attracted to you lol."

you said to your bestfriend,sohee and laughed.

she shot a glare and hitted your arm," yah ! "

" i'm just joking chill.so i hope you have a happy married life and have lots of babies okay."

she smiled and gave you a really tight hug," aww thanks y/n ! "

" stop it sohee you're choking me."

sohee shot a glare," yah ! how about you ? when are you getting married ? "

you sighed," well i'm a limited edition type of girl so it's pretty hard to get my heart." and you winked.

she laughed," limited edition.right."

" hey sohee."

you both turned and saw sohee's husband with a guy beside him.

" hey,you remember y/n,right ? " she said.

the husband nodded," yeah i do ! thanks for coming y/n.it was nice meeting you again."

" you better take care of my bestfriend okay ? " you teased.

" will definitely do." he laughed." oh ! i would like you to meet someone."

" who ? "

" this is hyojong.one of my closest friends." he introduced the guy standing beside him.

" hey,congratulations on your wedding sohee." he smiled.

" thanks." sohee smiled and nudged me," maybe he's your future husband." she whispered.

" what the"

" gotta go guys ! i'll leave you guys to have some chat." sohee said and walked away with her husband.

" so umhyojong right ? " you asked him and he nodded.

" and you are ? "

" i'm y/n." you smiled and took out your hand," nice to meet you."

" nice to meet you too." he gladly shook it." so how long have you been friends with sohee ? "

" about 7 to 8 years or so." you chuckled." how about you ? "

" i've known his husband for 5 to 6 years." he laughed." so are you married ? "

" umno.no guy is attracted to me.plus,i'm pretty busy." you blushed in embarasent.

" same.i guess we have something in common." he smiled.

" yeah,we do.usually i would work so hard until i can't even get sleep."

" i understand what you feel." he laughed." so what is your profession ? "