[R] pentagon • kino

requested by : @meswaeg

--

" y/n,what are you looking at ? "

you lift up you head and saw your deskmate,hani.

you chuckled," i don't know.it's just a note."

" is it a love note ? " hani smirked.

you laughed and shook your head," nah.someone wants to meet me at the school's field." you showed her the note that she received.

" ah ! someone is going to confess to you ! " hani said and you hitted her arms playfully while laughing.

" i don't think so."

" whatever y/n.and if you get confessed don't forget to tell me ! " hani left.

you laughed,but somehow you're secretly anticipating on what's gonna happen.

--

school has finally ended and you immediately went to the school's field.

your heart was thumping fast and you don't even know why.

you waited for that secret someone to come but you saw kino nearby the field.

" hey kino ! " you said and waved towards he direction.

he saw you and a smile appeared on his face,he waved back and ran towards you.

kino was your bestfriend and he's a part of the school's rugby team.he probably just ended practice,no wonder he's at the field.

" hey y/n ! what are you doing here ? " he asked.

" oh,i received a note from someone.he or she wants to meet me so i'm waiting here." you said.

" ah ! i've heard." he chuckled.

you raised a brow," who told you ? hani ? damn she's gonna"

" woah chill it's not her.it was from someone else." he laughed and ruffled your hair." how about we take a walk while waiting for your friend here ? "

you chuckled and nodded," yeah.shall we ? "

" so...how's your day ? " kino asked as you both started walking together.

" normal,as always." you chuckled." how about you ? how's practice ? "

" practice ? "

" yeah.haven't you just finished practice ? " you asked.

he scratched his head," ohpractice.it was good.everything was good."

" are you okay ? " you asked kino as he seems acting weird.

" oh yeah there's so many mosquitoes here it made my head felt itchy." he chuckled.

oooookayyyy.

" listen.y/n,can you wait here for a while.i have something to show you." he said.

you were confused but nodded.

" close your eyes ! "

" why ? "

" just...trust me." he smiled.

you nodded once again and slowly close both of your eyes.

suddenly it became quiet.you can even hear the birds chirping on the trees nearby.

" kino ? " your eyes were still close tight as you tried to find kino beside you.

" it's okay.everything's okay." you heard his voice,trying to calm you down.

you felt kino holding your hands.

" you can open them now."

you opened your eyes and saw kino holding a red coloured box in his hands.

" what's this ? " you raised a brow.

" open it ! "

you take the box and opened it,and saw a folded red coloured letter in it with a red rose.

" go on.read it."

you took out and unfolded the letter,

dear y/n,

we've been bestfriends since we were 7.it's already been 10 years and we're still together.

and in these 10 years,i admire you everyday.

your laugh,your smile,your jokes,always makes me happy.

so y/n,will you be my girlfriend ?

" ii know this is just a ssimple and ii'm not very good at"

you laughed and immediately hug him," yes ! "

" wwhat ? "

you broke the hug," i agree,silly."

" aare you sserious ? " he widen his eyes as you nodded.

" yyes ! " he exclaimed and brought you into a hug.

" thank you y/n.i promise i will take care of you and make you happy everyday ! " he said.

" i'm glad to hear that." you gave him a kiss on his cheek.

" so you're the one who asked me to meet here ? " he nodded.

" so you have to lie to me and say you have practice ? " he nodded once again.

" oh kang hyunggu," you laughed." youbreally are something."

" and that's why you like me." he laughed and ruffled your hair.

--

i hope you like it ! i'm sorry if this is not like you wanted 😭

requests are still open so if you want to request,you can pm me !

❤️d