pentagon • kino

" KANG HYUNGGU !!  "

kino immediately rushed to your room." what's wrong babe are you okay ? "

" i'm bored." you said and pouted.

kino laughed," i thought you were mad or something."

" shut up."

" wait,don't tell me." he chuckled." are you in your one of your mood swings right now ? "

you bit your lip," what if isaid yes ? "

kino laughed," no wonder you're so grumpy."

" no i am not grumpy." you rolled your eyes.

" yeah,right." he laughed and sat beside you,bringing you closer to him." do you want anything ? food or something."

" i'm kinda hungry." you said.

" want me to make some ramen ? " he raised a brow.

" no i'm not in the mood to eat ramen." you sighed.

he chuckled and grabbed your hand,squeezing it tight," so what do you want to eat ? "

" can we eat chocolate ? i'm craving for chocolates."

kino ruffled your hair and laughed," i thought you're on a diet."

" well,forget about that.i mean,who even diets ? " you scoffed.

he laughed," whatever you say y/n."

he then stood up from your bed and wore his coat.

you raised a brow," where are you going ? "

" i'm going to buy you some chocolates at the convenience store nearby.do you want anything else babe ? " he asked.

" iit's fine."

" okay then." he then left the room.

you waited for him to arrive.it was only a few minutes but it felt like hours.

" what's taking him so long ? " you sighed and grabbed your laptop beside you.you decided to watch some k dramas on your laptop while waiting for him.

you decided to watch some last episodes of the legend of the blue sea since you missed it on tv.

some of the scenes made you cried.especially the part where chung leaves joon jae.

suddenly,kino entered the room.he saw you crying and immediately ran towards you.

" are you okay babe ? why are you crying ? " he asked,he definitely looked worried.

you shook your head," i'm okay.it's just this episode is so sad." you said while pointing to the laptop." i can't believe chung took the bullet just because she wants joon jae to be safe."