[R] pentagon • hui,edawn

requested by : @GlowingArrow

--

ding dong !

you lazily stood up from your bed and walked towards the door.

once you opened it,you saw your bestfriends,hui and edawn in front of your door with smiles on their faces.

you widen your eyes," oh my god ! " and hugged the both of them.

you raised a brow," what are you guys doing here ? "

hui's palm landed on your forehead." yah ! we heard that you're sick.are you okay ? " he asked.

you pushed his hand away and laughed," i'm fine.i'm just having a fever."

hui scoffed," a bad fever."

you rolled your eyes," you both still haven't answered my question."

" we're having a sleep over ! " edawn exclaimed happily.

you widen your eyes," wAIT WHAT NOW ?? "

" can you let us in first ?? we're freezing out here." edawn said.

you rolled your eyes once again and let them enter.

" thanks." they said.

" okay now,explain." you crossed your arms.

" since you're sick and you live alone we decided to take care of you until tomorrow ! " hui explained and edawn nodded.

" aren't you guys likebusy or something ??? " you crossed both of your arms.

" we had a day off." hui said.

" andisn't that...weird ? two boys and one girl under the same house."

" not to me ! " edawn said." me too ! " hui continued.

you laughed and nodded," fine you guys can stay here.i'm going to take a quick nap."

" wait ! " edawn stopped you." eat this first." he handed you a plastic that has some food in it.

" what's this ? " you took the plastic and take a look.there's some rice cakes,tteobeokis and some soup.

" we've brought some food for you to eat since we know you haven't eaten yet." he said.

" aww you guys are so sweet." you gave edawn a hug.

" hey ! what about me ? " hui raised a brow.

" shut up hui i'll give you one later." you rolled your eyes and laughed before walking towards your room.

--

" hey y/n ! wake up ! " you felt as if there was an earthquake because hui was shaking you a little bit too hard.

you groaned and slowly stood up from your bed," oh god hui do you really have to do that."

he laughed while you saw edawn sitting beside you.

" wow y/n your bed is so comfy no wonder you're still asleep although the world is already upside down." he joked and you shot a glare.

you pushed him away," yah ! get away from my bed."

but damn that guy is heavy.

" hui can you please help me ? " you turned around but hui was gone.

you raised a brow," hui ? "

suddenly you felt something soft landed on your cheek.

he just hitted you with a pillow.you saw hui laughing as if it was the funniest thing in the world.

you hitted him back and laughed looking at him.and then,edawn decided to join you.

" OH IT'S ON ! "

you guys then had a pillow fight together.

once the small fight ended,you laid on your bed and laughed.

it's been a long time since you guys spend time with each other.everybody has been busy with their own schedules,with edawn and hui being trainees at cube and school.

" and i thought you were sick." edawn chuckled and ruffled your hair.

" ah ! it feels good to be with you guys." you said.

they both nodded," yeah,it does.we haven't spend time with each other for a long time huh ? " hui chuckled.

" yeah.you guys are the best." you said and hug both of your bestfriends.

" we will always be there for you y/n." edawn said and hui nodded." always."

" thanks guys."

--

i'm sorry if this is lame or something i'm running out of ideas :')

and i'm back yeay ! + happy new year guys ! 🎉 ( i know it's late but oh well )

this year is going to be so stressful for me and school is starting soon i'm so not ready :')

and i'm sorry for bringing this up but guys,

NCT 127 IS COMING BACK OSBDKKFJDBS WITH DOYOUNG AND JOHNNY !!!!!!

i've been a fan of them since smrookies era and damn i've been waiting for johnny for so long that boy deserves it :')

but #justiceforhansol&kun tho lmao
❤️d