sf9 • chani

" it's raining.again."

you sighed while looking at the grey coloured sky.

it was raining heavily and you forgot to bring your umbrella.great.

which means you have to wait at the school's bus stop until the rain stops.and you hate doing that.

you took out your phone and plugged your earphones.taeyeon- rain started to play and you kept humming to the beat.

the song really suit the situation.

suddenly you saw someone running towards the bus stop.

it was a guy.he had his backpack covering his head from the rain,which makes it hard to look at his face.

he then sat beside you,and you realised,it was kang chani.

chani.well,you know him.but....it's hard to explain.

you both were very close when you entered high school.

and last year,he got himself a girlfriend and he started to....forget about you.

you weren't mad at him.
but of course,you were upset.i mean,who wouldn't be upset if your own bestfriend forgot about you just because of someone else ?

but it's okay.you probably have moved on.and he probably won't remember you.

chani noticed that he sat beside you and widen his eyes." uhhi."

you didn't replied but instead,you gave him a quick smile an looked away.

and then there was silence.

" you still remember me,right y/n ? " he suddenly said.

you pretended not to hear him due to the earphones.you wanted to said 'yes' but you thought it's better if you kept quiet.

" i guess,you're mad." he looked down and guilt was literally on his face.

" ii'm sorry." he stuttered." i'm a bad friend.i know that."

" that's all ? you thought just by saying 'sorry' is enough ? " you chuckled.

" i know,it isn't enough.but i'm sincere about it.it was just.....my girlfriend.she deleted your contact and blocked you from all of my accounts.when i tried to go to your house,your neighbour said that you already moved.i tried reaching you through contact but you changed your number.and when i try to greet you at class,you kept running away from me." he sighed." ii know you're mad at me y/n."

" i'm not mad at you chani." you sighed and looked down." i was upset.i was upset to know that you forgot about your own bestfriend."

" ii'm sorry y/n.can you give me a chance ? " he looked at you." i've already broke up with her."

" so ? "

" i've broke up with her for you.ya know." he said." please,give me a chance."

you sighed," i don't know what to do with you kang chanhee."

" it's okay.but i just want you to know that you're the best thing that ever happened in my life.i miss everything about you.your smile,your laugh,your jokes.i miss hanging out with you.being dorky with you." he chuckled." i miss you."

you sighed and smiled," promise me you won't leave me again ? "

he nodded and hugged you," i promise.thanks y/n." he broke the hug." you must be cold.here,wear my jacket." he took off his jacket and wore it on you.

you smiled," thanks chani." and laid your head on his shoulder.

--

THIS IS SO SUDDEN NO I AM NOT READY NOPE NO NUH UH 👎🏻🚫⛔️😫😭😩 NOoooooOooOO I AM NOT READY 🚫🚫🚫🚫❌❌❌

me : IM NOT READY NOO IM NOT READY IM BROKE I DONT HAVE MONEY WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO ME YALL I CANT BREATH SLAKDKSLAL
also me : I CANT WAIT TO SEE HWIYOUNG CUZ I LOVE HIM SO MUCH IM SO READY YASS BRING IT ON FNC

Burning sensation what a lit name for a lit album lmao

AND MY GIRLIES RV ARE COMING BACK TOO ASDFHJKL WHAT IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE THIS FEBRUARY

❤️️d