pentagon • kino

" did you know,that tomatoes are fruits.not vegetables."

you said and laid your head on kino's lap.

" what ? "

" it's true.google it."

he chuckled," are you okay y/n ? have you been hitted by a car or something."

you sighed and pouted." i dont know.i'm just--bored,i guess."

" wanna go outside and have a walk or something ? " he suggested.

you shook your head and pouted," nah i'm too lazy to go outside."

" then what do you wanna do ? " he raised a brow.

" i have an idea." you stood up and went to your room.

you took out a small set of diy painting that you bought from a craft store nearby.

it caught your eye and you decided to buy one in case you're in the mood to be all crafty and picasso wannabe,which you are now.

kino raised a brow once again, " what's that ? "

" it's a diy painting set.i saw it at a craft store nearby." you said and took a seat on the floor.

kino sat beside you as he helped you taking out the painting supplies from the box.

you then started painting with kino.

you both had so much fun,bickering with each other on what colour suits this and that,playing with the paints.

you decided to tease kino by putting some paint on his palm.he shot a glare and put some paint on your arm,as a revenge.

" yah hyunggu ! " you exclaimed and putted some paint on his cheek.

" oh my god it's on y/n ! " he smirked.

you immediately stood up and ran away from him while he chases you around the house.

" catch me if you can ! "

you entered your room and hid behind the door.

the door opened and kino caught you as he wrapped his arms around your waist,bringing you closer to him.

" i finally caught you." he said and laughed.

" well our painting still hasn't finished."

" it's okay." he ruffled your hair.

" we can continue next time."

" do you still wanna go outside ? " you asked.

he nodded and gave you a kiss on your cheek.

" why not ? "

--

some of you may already know that tomatoes are fruits lmao.

i knew this when i was 9 (?) and i literally thought my entire life was a lie.

lmao okay i'm going to sleep goodnight/good morning/good evening everyone !

❤️️d