pentagon • edawn

" more energy y/n ! "

you heard your coach yelled across the field.

you nodded and tried to ran even faster than before.

" that's it y/n ! now you're getting it ! " your coach said as you smiled hearing the positive response from her.

once you reached the finish line,you panted heavily as your coach handed you a bottle of water.

you gladly took it and immediately drink it since your so thirsty due to the running.

" train more.you need to be a little bit faster on the starting." she gave you some advice.

" overall,good job y/n.you're improving." and she gave a pat on your shoulder before leaving you.

you're participating in the school's track & field game and you took part in the 100 meter sprint. so today your coach decided to have a little bit of practice for the upcoming games.

" great job y/n." one of the participants said and gave you a thumbs up.

" thanks." you smiled.

" HEY WATCH OUT ! "

you heard someone yelled behind you and you immediately turned around to see what's going on,and then suddenly,

bam !

a ball hitted your head,making you fall down on the rough ground.

everyone saw the incident and immediately ran towards you.

" hey,are you okay ? "

" do i look like i'm okay ? of course i'm not ! " your heart screamed.

you slowly lift your body from the ground and rubbed your head.

" oh my god it hurts so bad." you said,feeling the pain on your head.

" are you okay ? do you want me to send you to the doctor ? " you look up and saw a guy--one of the basketball players-- looking at you with worried.you can't see his face properly since your vision is blurry.

once your vision started to get better,you then realised it was kim hyojong.your senior and the school's basketball player.

" i'm okay." you said and stood up slowly.

you started walking but you were limping and in the end making you fall on the ground once again.

you look at your knee and it was bleeding.

" here,let me help." the guy said and helped you stood up.

he put your hand around his shoulder and brought you closer to him,his hands were on your waist,making sure you wouldn't fall.

" is y/n okay ? " your coach asked him and you saw him nodding.

" don't worry coach.it's my fault i'll bring her to the infirmary." he said and walked away with you.