sf9 • hwiyoung

" leo ? LEO ? WHERE ARE YOU GOD DAMN IT ."

you muttered under your breath while your eyes wandered around the park.

you were taking your dog for a walk in the park until it leash is broken and he ran away.

so now here you are,trying to find him all over the place.

you have searched for him everywhere.the fountain,the lake,the bridge,the garden and yet still couldn't be found.

you scratched your head," where on earth is he ? " you said as you starting to get worried that he might ran away far from here.

you continued searching for him until you heard loud barking sounds nearby.

you went to take a look and saw leo playing ball with another dog ( a husky ) and some random stranger.a guy.

" excuse me ! " you exclaimed while running towards them.

he looked at you and raised a brow." how can i help you ? "

" that's my dog." you said,panting while pointing towards leo." his leash is broken and he ran away from me."

" oh really ? i'm sorry i didn't know.i saw him playing alone so i thought that he would like to play ball with me for a while." he chuckled and ruffled leo's fur.

" thank you." you said," for taking care of him."

the guy gave you a warming smile," it's fine."

leo saw you and ran towards you,making you fall down on the ground.

you laughed while ruffling his fur," where have you been little guy ? "

leo then ran back towards hwiyoung and handed the ball he was playing with him.he then started rubbing his head on hwiyoung's legs.

" it seems like my dog likes you." you chuckled." what is it's name ? " you asked while pointing towards the baby husky.

" him ? this is miracle." he laughed," i know his name sounds weird."

" no no it isn't.it sounds cool." you said while taking a seat beside him on the ground.

" you think so ? " he raised a brow while ruffling miracle's fur.

you nodded," yeah.his name sounds cool."

" how about yours ? "

" this is leo." you introduced him while bringing leo into your arms." my zodiac is leo so i decided to name him after it." you chuckled.

" leo.nice.miracle here was adopted." he said.

you laughed," no wonder his name is miracle."

" can i hold him ? "

" sure ! " he said and handed miracle to you.