sf9 • chani

" chani-ah ! i heard there's gonna be a funfair nearby our neighbourhood.let's go there ! "

you said and linked your arm with chani's.

he chuckled," i'm too lazy to go outside ! "

" please ! do it for me ? " you said.

" sure.but on one condition." he smirked.

okay this is going to be a bad idea.

" do some aegyo for me."

" you do know that i hate doing aegyo right ? " you crossed your arms and shot a glare.

" do you still wanna go to the funfair ? " he smirked once again.

" but--"

" no buts ! "

you sighed and nodded.you then did the 'shy shy shy' from twice's cheer up,but in a more 'aegyo' way.

chani laughed,"okay stop ! fine we'll go to the funfair."

you hitted his arm," yah ! you're happy seeing me being tortured like this ? "

" of course i am ! " he ruffled your hair." now go get ready."

--

both of you finally arrived at the funfair that you were talking about.

it wasn't so crowded since it's evening and a lot of people haven't came yet.so you both decided to try some food that were selling there.

you feed each other corn dogs,ice cream,hot dogs and cotton candy.

once you both realised that the place was starting to get crowded,it's time for you both to try the rides.

the first thing that caught your eyes was the viking,and chani was actually frightened just by seeing it.but you just had to drag him along.

" y/n,are you sure about this ? " chani asked and you nodded.

" 100% sure ! " you exclaimed happily.

and it was finally your turn.

you sat beside chani at the back seat and wore the seat belt.after a few minutes,the ride started and chani held your arm tightly.

at first,chani was quiet scared.but sooner or late,he enjoyed the ride with you.

once it ended,you both decided to play the mini games.

you both decided to play darts since chani is quiet good at those.

he throwed the darts and won.and as a gift,the owner handed him a medium sized pikachu plushie.

since chani knew you like pokemon,he decided to give you the plushie instead.

you thanked him and proceeded to the next game,which seems like you have to shoot the balloons until it pops.

the most 'popped' balloons wins.

" let's make a bet." chani chuckled and smirked.

you raised a brow," a bet ? "

he nodded," if i win,you'll need to pay for the next ride and treat me food."

" sure ! but if i win,we're riding the ferris wheel and you're paying for it."

" deal." he laughed and started to 'gear up'.

the game started and you tried to shoot as many balloons as you can.

you didn't even realise how many balloons that you have shooted.

the game ended,and the owner grins," it seems like you won the game miss." he said and handed you a small sized domo plushie.

you both thanked the owner before leaving.

" first of all,you have so many plushies.second of all,are you sure about going to the ferris wheel ? " he chuckled.

you shot a glare," first of all,i only have to be exact.second of all,yes i'm sure don't make any excuses kang chani you already promised." you laughed.

chani rolled his eyes," fine."

you both walked towards the ferris wheel and queued the line.

after a few minutes of waiting and teasing each other,it was finally your turn.

the ride started and you were so excited.you held chani's arm tightly as it goes higher and higher.

when it reaches the top,you both enjoyed the beautiful view of the city.

the lights from the buildings and the vehicles makes the city looks lively and the scene was so breathtaking and aesthetically pleasing.

" it's so beautiful." chani said and smiled looking at the view.

" yeah," you laid your head on his shoulder," it is beautiful."

and you both enjoyed the view and the night,together.

--

next up is wooseok get ready wooseok stans ;)

❤️️d