Chapter 15

I arrived at school just as the first bell rang through, I made my way quickly to English.

Avery was looking at the door, and I saw him straighten up as I passed. I smiled to myself and sat in the back. When I turned around Avery was staring at me. He smiled when he caught my eye and I laughed.

“Get into your groups.” Mr. Erickson called out from behind his computer.

Molly pulled up a desk next to me along with Ryder. Avery made his way to us holding hands with Trisha. My heart shattered and I quickly avoided eye contact. They sat down and we began with doing the stupid project.

“Don't be stupid Avery.” Trisha laughed loudly after he whispered to her.

Molly, Ryder and I all looked in their direction. “Trish I need to talk to you-”

“I know what your doing.” She grinned.

“You do?” He looked confused and a little relieved.

She nodded, “yes, I will spend Saturday night with you.” She squealed.

“That wasn't-”

The bell rang cutting him off.

“Trisha listen to me, Trisha!” he called after her and they left the room.

“Wow, is she really that stupid or desperate to hold on to him?” Molly laughed, “oh come on don't tell me you don't know what he was going to say.”

“I don't though.” I told her.

She grinned, “Really? They'll be over by lunch.”

“I say next period.” Ryder said walking along side us.

I shook my head opening my locker, Ryder leaned against the lockers and Molly stood beside him. “Why would he break up with her?” I asked causally.

“Because she's a biotch.” I laughed. “And he really likes you.” Molly told me opening her locker two away from mine.

“No he doesn't. He played me.”

“Val, he really does like you. God why he ever took the dare was beyond me, he had the perfect girl right here.” Ryder said winking at me, I blushed and turned away.

“Dare?” I asked.

“Yeah he got dared to kiss Trisha then ask her out, and had to last at least a week, while witch he had, well...”
“And did he you know finish the dare?” I asked as my stomach knotted. Oh God..

“I don't think so but I wouldn't doubt it.”

I nodded but I felt sick, why would he ever agree to something so sick? Why was I failing for this guy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So short!! sorry like it?