Chapter 22

“Oh my God!” I screamed falling onto my bed. I screamed into the pillow when I heard footsteps.

“What's wrong? Are you okay? Are you hurt?” Will rushed.

I sighed flipping over, “I have nothing to wear!” I yelled sitting up and pouting.

“Jeez, I thought..” he started but shook his head, “Come on Val you tons of clothes.” he said gesturing to the small pile against the wall. I raised my eyebrow up, questioning him. “Okay. Maybe not tons but you have some, be creative.” He smirked before leaving me alone.

I groaned and fell face first into the bed.

After hours of debating weather to wear, jeans or the one skirt I owned, I went with the jeans because the skirt was just to tight. I choose a sweater that fit just right though, making my curves stand out greatly. I groaned again, I needed party clothes. I know I shouldn't worry about these things, who cares what they think anyways? I did.

I turned in the mirror, the top that I loved just moments ago started to wear on me and I didn't like the way it fit anymore. The jeans were lose, considering I got them at the second hand store, they kept falling and I didn't have a belt. I didn't want to be pulling them up the whole night but my other jeans were in the wash. I should have thought ahead. I sighed and put on the skirt instead.

The skirt barley touched my knees and I must admit, it looked a little slutty but I would probably be the girl wearing the most clothes. I left the room before I thought about changing my clothes again.

“Bye.” I called to Will grabbing the keys off the counter.

“Hey wait.” he said jogging towards me.

“Yeah?”

“First, that skirt is to short.” I glared.

“This is all I have.”

“Second,” he continued like he didn't hear me, “Are you sure you want to drive? These party get pretty wild, you might drink.”

I laughed, “Don't worry I won't drink.”

“Call me, if you do. Don't drive home.” he said sternly, “I'll find a way to come get you. Got it?”
“Yes sir.” I saluted.

He nodded, “good, now be safe, in everything you do.” He winked.

“Will...” I groaned walking out. I heard him laugh shutting the door.

I drove to Jeff, because we were going to car pool over there so I didn't have to show up alone.

I pulled into his drive way and saw him leaning on his car, waiting. “Finally, I was beginning to worry.”

“Aw..” I cooed as he pulled me to him giving me a desperate, yet passionate kiss. We pulled away and I laughed.

“I missed you.” he whispered.

“Come on.” I laughed tugging on his hand, “we have a party to crash.”

“You do know crashing a party means you turn up when you're not wanted, right?” he laughed as he buckled in.

“Oh.” I blushed, shrugging, “I tried.”

He chuckled, “Besides we were invited.” He shrugged.

“Nah uh, I was invited you are crashing.”

“Excuse me, but I was also invited to this.” He gasped in mock horror.

“Sure..” I sang and turned up the radio pounding my head with the bass. We sang to some song that was on, well I mumbled the words while laughing and admiring how Jeff sang along with every word.

“You're a great singer.” I told him once we parked on the street.

“You think so?” he asked then laughed, “I know for a fact that you, are not.” he smirked.

“I just so happen to have a beautiful voice.” I lied, I couldn't sing to save my life.

“You do have a beautiful voice.” he said leaning in stopping just above my lips, “but you can't sing.”
He leaned away from me and smirked taking my hand leading me to the loud music and the crazy people who were already drunk hanging out on the lawn.

************************************************************************************************

Like it? :)