Chapter 33

I couldn’t sleep, I was much too excited for today that I could barely even say still. I glanced at the clock for the tenth time this minute. It was exactly four thirty-two.

Why was time moving so slow?! I just wanted sleep to take me away, a few hours of darkness would go so fast, and that was all I wanted.

I sighed turning over, running my fingers through my hair butterflies were in my stomach and I couldn’t stop smiling through the darkness. I laughed quietly, if someone just random broke it to my house right now and saw me they would think

I’m crazy but I didn’t care, they were coming home today!

~~***~~

Nodding my head in time with the music blaring from the music box in the corner of the room I danced around my room hurriedly getting ready for school, as if that made time go any faster. I belted out with the lead singer totally messing up but that just made me smiled wider.

“Hey are you okay? It sounds like a slaughterhouse in hear..” Will laughed from the doorway.

“Shut up.” I turned around and flashed him a smile, even his rude comment couldn’t bring down my good mood, nothing could.

“Ready?” he laughed.

“Sure.” I turned the music off and grabbed my bag before leaving the room.

We drove to school listen to the music from the radio, “See you at two. Meet out here, okay?” he told me quickly.

I laughed, “I look forward to it.” I opened the door and waved as I got to the door.

Kids in the hallway were giving me weird looks probably because I was smiling like a crazy person.

Arms wrapped around me from behind and I smiled when I heard his familiar heartbeat, “Well isn’t someone happy today, if I didn’t know any better I would think you finally got laid.” He growled huskily in my ear.

I laughed and twisted in his arms, planning to tell him off but I couldn’t stop smiling.

“Avery I can’t even pretend to be pissed at you.”

He shrugged with a drop dead sexy smirk taking over his face, “I think I could get used to this.”

I laughed and pulled away from him, continuing my walk to my locker. I felt his warm fingers wrap around mine, smiling I looked over at him and he was smiling like crazy and I was pretty positive that mine with identical to his.

~~**~~

I bouncing in my seat, like literally I couldn’t contain myself.

“Hey, Hey. Are you okay?” Molly asked quickly looking at me with concern.

I smiled, “I’m fine.”

“Did you get lucky?” Ryder asked smirking.

“Why does everyone say that?” I asked, it still not dampening my mood. Everyone stared at me weirdly and some guy kept winking.

“You’re smile like a crazy person, you’re either high, or you got some.” Ryder joked.

“Neither.” I rolling my eyes I looked up at the clock one thirty, great a whole half hour to wait.

My eyes flashed to the doors that let to the school as the bell rang. A smile spread across my face as he strutted over to us a smirk plastered on his face.

“You definitely got some...” Ryder laughed.

I didn’t care what people thought to be honest I was just happy and glad everything was going good for once..