Prologue

Two o'clock in the morning, my phone rang. Without so much as a glance at the screen name, I had already known who was calling.

Glaiza.

"I'm outside." She said, her voice low and quick, hushed and unintentionally sensual. It was somewhat strange for me to hear her voice on the phone as we never really spoke much. The last time I had heard from her was a simple text saying she would be coming to my condo at the weekend, to which I'd had one word in reply, "Okay." 

It is simply how our relationship works if relationship is even an apt word here. Well, frankly, it is a fuck buddy situation, no strings attached, no expectation, no bullshit. I liked it when everything is clear. When things are clear, it's fair and beneficial to both parties.

I opened the door and saw her. To my surprise, my eyes met hers right away. Hers were dark and hard but glowing. I always wonder what crosses her mind when her eyes meet mine.

When I looked away, I noticed that she's wearing her black bomber jacket over a white crop top, a black knitted jeans and a pair of white sneakers. She looked like she just got out of a bar and even smells like a hard liquor and cigarette smoke.

"Oh hey." She said with a grin and walked straight inside my condo.

It had been more than a week since we last met. She still looked fine for me. Fine enough for me to not regret staying up all night till this hour and potentially being awake the whole night.

To be fair, I had never regretted anything with her. The first time I saw her, I had already set my mind on taking her home, for this woman could turn me on merely by just being what she was. Every inch of her, is a beautiful interpretation of the word womanhood. I adore the idea of her and even the fact that I could objectify her for my pleasure. The best part is that, hearing this, she would dearly tell me, "I don't mind being objectified by you." with a charming, cocky smile.

Though, this kind of meet-up was actually unusual for me as I have never been into the whole hook-up culture. It is not because I'm a prude who saves sex for marriage or afraid of the stigma attached to casual sex for women. For me, it is simple that I could not be arsed.

However, Glaiza was a special case. I wouldn't say this woman was worth such risks but I found her way of doing things particularly trustworthy, and something about her makes me incredibly excited.

The sex was good, the cuddle was good, the snoring was not very good but was made up for by the fact that she would hold me all night in my sleep, which I liked. The sight of her perfectly chiseled face in the morning was also good. 

"Are you drunk?" I asked her, as were now resting on my bed, recalling the time that she had passed out during our heated sex.

"Just a little." She said softly while her hand was finding it's way down my thighs. "Have you been always like this?" She asked, my brows furrowed.

"Like what?" I smirked.

"So sexy." Her voice reverberated all around me and I felt my heart warmed. I was caught off guard for a second but for sure I'm good at keeping my composure.

 "Well, too much talking, don't you think? Let's get down to business." Having said that, I gave her an alluring half-smile that instantly reminded her of her reason to be here.

I grabbed her neck and tasted her. I could feel every part of her strong body pressing against mine, roughly, hurriedly, aggressively just the way I liked.

Right then I already knew it was going to be another good night.