Chapter 2

Baby come and take my hand

I just wanna freak you

Girl I want you on top of me

I got what your body needs

***

By the time I closed the door of my unit, Glaiza immediately pinned me against the door and started kissing me hard. I was on fire and I felt the most wonderful sensation as her tongue parted my lips, my breath started coming in short little gasps. Her hands sweeping down my arms, around to my back, and finally down to my butt, where they pulled me up against her body. I noticed that when her tongue touched mine, my knees seemed to be unable to support my weight, and deep within me, sensitive areas started to throb with an almost primal need. I slide my fingers through her hair as I twined my tongue around her, I could hardly breathe.

Glaiza grabbed the back of my thighs and lifted me up. My breath caught. I held onto her neck and wrapped my legs around her as she walked us to the couch and sat down. I was straddling her, kissing her neck and leaving smears of my dark red lipstick. Her hands moved down my back under my dress, reaching my bra and pressing me closer to her. She let go of my mouth and ran kisses down the side of my neck. I couldn't help myself, arching my back were my body pressed against her more. She ran her tongue along my collar bone. She used her hands and pushed my dress up over my head, leaving me straddling her in my bra and panties.

"You are more than beautiful, Rhian." She husked. I opened my eyes and found her eyes into my body so intense. The need I saw in them sent shivers down my body. My breathing was heavy with my chest rising and falling so close to her face.

I let go of her neck and tucked my hands behind my back until I found the hooks of my bra. Her eyes moved back up mine. I unhooked them and slide the straps down my arms. I moved the bra away and placed it on top of my dress. She wasn't breathing as I looked from her eyes to the heartbeat pulsing on her neck. I think her vain might pop from the rapid beating.

She took the sides of my face in her hands and immediately pulled me close, kissing me hard again. "I want you now. In bed." She said, between kissing and heavy breathing.

She moved her hands back to my neck and pulled me close by wrapping her other hand around me. She slid her hand over my shoulder and down my back. Her hand was so hot on my back as she kissed me, squeezing me tight against her again. She pulled my legs around her tight and stood up. Our lips never leaving one another's as we went inside my bedroom.

I felt my pulse quicken as Glaiza gently laid me down on my bed, but she didn't come down on top of me.

"Ready for me?" She asked with a playful smile.

I watched her took off her jacket and shirt, unbuttoned her jeans and hooked her thumbs in the sides to take them off, tossing it across the floor. Ever so slowly, she reached behind her to unhook the bra. Unhooked, she left it there while she slipped her panties off her hips. The bra dropped from her shoulders revealing small, upturned breasts, the nipples erect. I could feel the heat from my core and the wetness from my very being with the sight of her.

Glaiza was beyond beautiful. I let myself be taken away because it was nothing I ever thought I would ever experience.

She knelt down. Her fingers slid along my inner leg, slowly pulling down my underwear, searching, teasing the delicate flesh, slowly pushing a finger inside and quickly pulled it out of me.

"Please." I begged.

"Patience." She said softly, letting a grin come to her face as she stood up.

Coming down on top of me, she positioned herself sitting on me, straddling one of my legs. Her hands ran up and down the length of my thighs. "I'm going to make you feel so good."

Glaiza interlocked her fingers with mine and pinned them down above my head before she began to grind and rock her hips against my sensitive nub, creating friction.

"Oh God, Glaiza." I mumbled against her neck. That feels so good.

This is all new to me and excites me even more so I began to moved my hips with her as I shut my eyes and moaned in pleasure at the sensation.

She moved her hands to my hips before gripping the flesh beneath them when our centers clashed together in a particularly hard thrust.

"Fuck. That feels good." I said breathlessly. Glaiza brought her lips back to mine, giving me a few gentle kisses before running her tongue across the bottom of my lip and slipping it into my mouth. I let out a small whimper, pushing my hips into her as I took her tongue into my mouth, sucking on it delicately. Our lips and tongues continued to work against each other's slowly as our hips moved in perfect unison.

Glaiza separated our mouths, a moan escaping her throat. "I know, baby."

My hands gripped on her ass as I pulled her into my body, grinding my hips, chasing my climax. "Shit, I -I'm close." I panted, my breathing becoming increasingly unsteady.

"Yes. That's it baby. I'm close too." She quickly brought my face back to hers, giving me a quick kiss before our lips separated. Our breaths now erratic.

She rested her forehead against mine and the way her eyes burning into mine with such desire only intensified the feeling running through every nerve ending on my body.

"Come for me, Rhian." She went down harder on me, causing me to moan louder. Every time she grind into me, I moaned louder and louder, almost ready to peak. I could not handle her speed or might much longer, yet I only wanted more so I clung to her shoulder blades desperately rocking my hips against her. I couldn't hold such pressure withing me anymore, and I moaned loudly, releasing a series of curse words as our orgasm slammed into us.

Glaiza collapsed onto me, her head falling to my chest and leaving her ear right next to my open mouth. Our eyes remained closed as we focused on the sound of our heavy breathing. Then we just laid there for a moment with her holding me tight.

After a few minutes I heard her sigh, then mumbled something under her breath. "I have to be honest with you."

She planted slow lingering kiss in a line across my collarbone and her voice fell low. "I'm straight."