Chapter 1

It was one of those nights when Bianca and I got some breaks. We sat up at the bar for a couple of drinks, watching everyone gyrating to pop music on the dance floor and talking over the noise.

Nothing too exciting.

After my third or fourth beer, I got up to use the restroom. As I was passing the bar, I casually surveyed everyone. There were mostly sexual professionals and I was not much interested. Then I noticed her. An aura of exotic magnetism emanated from her into the ambiance. The black knitted jeans and black leather jacket highlighted her slender figure. She had short dark hair.

The next thing I knew, I was making my way towards her.

I sat down beside her and had a closer look.

"What will you have?" The bartender turned to me. I feel like having the same thing as the woman beside me.

"A glass of martini, please?" When she heard my voice, she jerked. Slowly, she turned to me.

At that point I could take a closer look. She had dark cold eyes, the type that send chills. Then all of a sudden she smiled. It felt as though the sun rose or somebody had poured a warm drink over me. I was plunged in boundless admiration mixed with a desire to be touching her.

"Hey." She said, her voice was cold and still but there's something about the radiance of it that made me weak in the knees.

"Hey." I replied pompously because I had to keep my composure.

"You're alone here?" She asked me.

"Yes. How about you?" I lied.

"I am always alone." She took a sluggish sip at her drink and licked her red lips. I had an impression she was not so much interested in the drops of beverage trapped on her mouth, but rather in the pleasure brought about by the movement of her tongue on her lips.

"Clever, saves having an argument." I attempted an entertaining tone.

She smiled again, the kind of smile that didn't reached her eyes. "My name's Glaiza." She watched me so intently as she stared calmly into my eyes. Her countenance was all expression. Her eyes were not dark but impenetrably deep and I find it sexy.

"Rhian." I flashed the smile that I knew could melt any person's heart.

I heard her whisper my name and I watched her tongue swirled around the letters. I was stunned not by it, but by the sudden change in her voice. A voice different from the one I heard earlier. It was more like a smoky, hypnotic and world-weary voice.

The hard, rigid lines left her face, and the cold look in her eyes changed into something wild but gentle. 

"Ahuh." I looked away and took a sip from my glass. I think I'm going to go red because I'm starting feel it, the sexual tension that's slowly building between us.

"So, how come a pretty lady like you doing all alone here in this rough place?" Her gaze never left me as she took another sip of her drink. I watched her lick her lips and I felt a sudden rush of forbidden temptation pierce through me. It was something I had never felt before and it excites me. I looked away again and sat frozen for a moment, shocked that I had lost my cool. Everything this woman does turns me on big time. I can't control it.

I cleared my throat and tried to sound natural. "Is this how you talk to most of the girls to make them like you?"

I tired to act normal but when a sinful, sexy smile crossed her lips and wore it like a sexy lingerie, I began to lose my figure.

"Not exactly." She said with a smirk and it wasn't something cheeky or adorable smirk. It was a cocky smirk that made my whole body shiver as though she was touching my skin. Somehow, I managed to kept control of my body, not letting myself change.

I looked around the place, trying to retraced Bianca but I can't find her. I need her to save me from this madness because every moment spent with this woman, I'm battling the urge to touch her and it's the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

"Excuse me, I need to use the restroom." I got up, putting a little more wiggle in my walk and immediately went straight towards the restroom. I smiled, knowing that woman watched me.

Dim lighting and dark walls greeted me inside the restroom. I took a deep breath and steady my nerves. I turn the faucet on and let the cold water run over my hands until they were chilled.

"What the hell did I get myself into?" I was saying to myself as I looked directly at myself in the mirror.

You see, people rarely, assume I'm queer when they look at me. Even for other queer people, my queerness isn't usually perceptible. It's hard to detect through the projected aura of my French manicure. But I know I'm not the only queer woman in a frilly dress and five inch heels with pink lip gloss. There are plenty like me.

I heard the door opened and I was completely caught off guard when I saw it was Glaiza. I watched her went inside and quietly shut the door. Her eyes immediately caught mine through the mirror. I stood frozen for a moment, too startled to speak as she walked over me. Her eyes never leaving mine.

"Fuck." I mumbled absentmindedly. I was sure it was lust that flared in her eyes despite the restroom's dim light. I try to smile and accidentally bite my lip.

My breathing was staggered, the room suddenly became hot. I can no longer hear the faint music coming from the bar. All I could hear was my heart beating erratically. This is insane, I said to myself.

I looked down and glad that I was able to turn off the faucet. I reached into my purse and grabbed my phone and texted Bianca while I try to calm my nerves.

When I turned around, Glaiza's face already close to mine. Her eyes darted down my lips. Her hand reached up and gently grazed it. I wasn't aware I was biting my lip. Her breath ragged, my eyes falling to her mouth, my lips quivering, she's parting.

Without thinking, I closed in for a kiss and then it just happened. Our hands feeling each other. She grabbed me by the waist and held me up against the sink. I pushed into her and grabbed her hair, we were kissing each other hard as if we had been born for just this moment. As if our mouths and bodies were made for each other. No more awkwardness. No hesitation. Just two pairs of hands eagerly touching and caressing every available piece of warm and willing flesh.

Glaiza moved her head back, halting our kiss. "As much as I want you here, I'm afraid someone might catch us." She bit my lower lip as she gently caressed my face. Her voice hoarse with desire.

I didn't want to let her go until I heard talking coming from outside.

"My place." I whispered softly. My voice husked with a sexiness I'd never heard. I saw her nodded and kissed me once again. She held my hand and we walked together outside the bar.

When we reached the parking lot, she opened the passenger door to the black Camaro SS and I clamber in. Realization slowly sinks in as I touched my lips, swollen from her kiss. I already knew this is going to be a one hell of a night.