twenty seven (part 1)

//jisoo's//

i heaved a deep sigh and looked into my reflection one last time. today's the day.

"unnie, i understand it's our first international fanmeet, but why are you so nervous?" spoke lisa, bejeweled phone in hand. neither of the two knew about this whole snapchat thing, and i wasn't planning on informing them about it too. oh, the amount of times i would get teased by them.

"it's just - im okay," i gave her a heartwarming smile that should convince her into leaving me alone.

"c'mon girls, it's time!" chaeyoung barged into the room and we all took a deep breath at the same time, their reason to do so different than mine.

and as chaeyoung's long slender fingers gripped onto the curtain that will only be opened when we are ready to go on stage, i ran through the list of embarrassing things in my mind that i shouldnt do when our time to meet has come.

//jennie's//

my heart palpitated enthusiastically out of my chest that i could basically hear it through my ears.

i glanced at my watch, one more minute until i finally get to see them face to face. i've been waiting for this since their debut about a year ago.

i took in the atmosphere around me; teenage girls from 12 all the way to 22 year olds whispering in each-other's ears, eager to meet their idols.

30 seconds.

as the seconds tick by, i try to calm myself down by taking in deep breaths and focusing on the people around me rather than what was to come.

a list of embarrassing things ran through my mind while i waited for the trio to barge out of the velvet curtains. what i should and shouldn't do in front of my idols, in front of the people that i've been obsessed with since my eyes laid on them.

-----------

AYO! a full chapter! haha! im unsure how many parts there would be for the moment they meet but i'll try my best to make these chapters phenomenal!

-hyo yoo

スナッチ° SNAPCHATजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें