fifty five

jisoo paced around her room, biting her bottom lip in nervousness as she thought about the possible reactions jennie would give her if she found out the girl she was chatting to all along was an idol she adored. frustration? because the truth was never exposed? gratitude? for always being there for her? or perhaps it wouldn't make any difference at all.

so she went to the person she would always go to for advice on jennie, aside from chaeyoung and lisa, since they were out having a photoshoot. nayeon. she flipped open the cover of her ipad mini and unlocked it, the password being her very own birthday, and immediately clicked on the facetime app.

she could only hope the girl wasn't busy right now, if she was, there was no way she could get advice. but all the tension she felt was eased when nayeon answered, waving towards the camera with her bunny teeth popping out.

«hey!» nayeon exclaimed towards jisoo in greeting as she waved towards the girl. jisoo only waved back with a small smile.

«listen, nayeon, i have a problem,»

«jennie again?» there was a small pause for a nod and then she continued «just go with the flow, lil' one»

«i just get so stressed i-»

«i bet she doesn't like people who get too worked up»

«shut up, nayeon,» objected jisoo as she rolled her eyes towards the taller

and they continued to talk about their relationship problems, while eating their potato chips and watching the same exact drama.

all was deemed good until nayeon confessed something towards her reliable friend.

«i told mina i liked her yesterday,» she started, while lazily picking up her last chip and observing it, to make it less awkward.

«and?» her attention was now fully towards her friend, with her bowl of chips which was still a quarter filled put aside.

«she- she didn't reply» nayeon answered with a glint of unhappiness in her voice, jisoo then bit the inside of her cheeks «we haven't talked since.»

«it's okay honey bub,» jisoo tried to comfort the girl, but she knew there was nothing she could do about it when nayeon just burst into tears.

life wasn't fair, and it'll never be. i guess that's what you get when you find out the person you've adored for 4 years doesn't like you back.

-

idek what the hell this chapter was okay caLM DOWN