fifty

"oh, hey, jennie!" jieqiong waved frantically towards the girl, who was sipping her caramel macchiato, listening to some akmu.

as she saw the girl approach her, an insignificant pink coloured her cheeks while waving back at the other.

"i just wanted to say um- someone's gonna follow us on the day we're departing," jieqiong said, while smiling a tiny smile "that's all, i guess, i have work to do! bye, jennie-ah!"

thousands of thoughts arose in her mind, but she managed to stop herself from asking those questions and instead waved back at the beauty.

focusing was a problem when she was typing her essay, that little announcement by jieqiong totally caught her off-guard. had she arranged a celebrity's schedule so as to make them have enough time to accompany them? or perhaps somehow found out about jennie's sister that she hadn't met in years, and made her come to new zealand?

i guess i have to wait until next week, she thought, but right then, another - rather, negative - thought arose at the back of her mind.

but what if she's bringing her girlfriend? then, she immediately stopped herself from thinking further and shook her head to herself, jieqiong wouldn't keep the relationship away from her close friend for two months, would she? there was no reason to anyway.

jennie then walked to the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of cold water and started to gulp it down, hoping it would do the trick of saving her from the utter warmth that is summer.

-

bij we hit 50 chapters!!!!

cant believe yall read 50 chapters of this cringy crap :))

BUT IM ACTUALLY REALLY HAPPY HAHA!!