allkpop

jisoo's coming out!

jisoo's coming out!

ever since she'd been spotted with the girl from the airport recently, jisoo has been going to places normal artists wouldn't go to.

she's been spotted going to the same apartment every night since KCON:NZ started-and mind you, it wasn't the hotel they were supposed to sleep in.

her company and herself had also made zero effort to cover herself so as to make it seem less obvious that she is a k-artists-which has gained many suspicions.

it isn't much of a surprise when she'd set up a vlive with herself only and she looked like she'd been crying. fans were concerned, and questioned yg's towards his artists, but all suspicions were resolved when the twenty three year old voiced out that she had been hiding this for too long.

and then proceeded to continue that she likes girls, making the whole comment section go absurd. she started to break down, repeating the fact that it felt so good to say that out loud.

the other two girls had then stepped in and rosé had said 'i hope you are able to support us, and if not, you are welcome to leave' in english, and then proceeded to turn off the vlive without any goodbye.

this has shocked the world. this is the second idol from the big 3 that came out and the first from yg, too.

the mysterious girl that jisoo's with is not yet confirmed to be her significant other, but it is most probable that it is like so.

we hope you will support this artist and not isolate her for her sexuality-they are all still human anyway.

-written by senior editor
park jaera

related articles:
nayeon's coming out
jisoo and the mysterious girl
kcon's destinations

¤
well that was dramatic.