sixty one

"i'm sorry i did that so suddenly," jennie apologised to the celebrity in front of her, who just smiled and shook her head.

"it's fine, i enjoyed it," jisoo mentioned, making jennie blush. her ultimate bias claimed her hugs are enjoyable? life goal accomplished!

"anyway," jisoo put her sunglasses down from her forehead, making it cover her eyes. she also pulled up her mask until it served it's purpose "where do you want to go first?"

-

"well, she isn't that pretty," jisoo criticized as she was looking at jieqiongs pictures, which she asked for jennie to show, curious over the girl her crush has been obsessing on.

jennie frowns at that comment. "you know, everyone is entitled to their own opinions," jennie immediately regrets it. she was being rude to her idol! "i'm so-" she starts, but was then cut by jisoo.

"i mean, i can think of hundreds of people who are prettier than her," jisoo adjusts her mask, so it covers more of her face. "of course, on the top of the list is, you," jisoo smiles underneath her mask while she watched jennies cheeks turn pink.

she had to admit - it was a cute sight.

-

"woah! they have a shop especially for ramyeon in south korea?" jennie exclaimed like a little kid as she stood in front of the shop, jisoo by her side.

jisoo only laughed slightly at the childishness of the girl, before grabbing the girl's wrist and pulling her into the shop.

the pretty, yet forced, smile of the waitress remained there as she came to take the orders of the two girls.

"what the hell! it's so expensive!" jennie whisper-shouted, her eyes widening at the sight of the price of the ramyeon incorporated with tteokbokki sauce; 18,000 korean won.

"it's on me, don't worry," jisoo smiles, her eyes crinkling a little "a gift for always being there for me,"

"really?" jisoo hummed in response. gratitude washed over jennie's face, surprise was also somewhere hidden in between it. she hadn't expected a celebrity to be this kind. she thought that they would be
douchebags, that cared about their fans, but not as much as they display it to be.

-

"mmm! this is delicious!" jennie compliments the food. jisoo chuckles again.

"it's expensive, if it isn't delicious then the owner deserves a smack," jisoo playfully laughed as she licked her lip, getting rid of the excess sauce that got stuck to it during her previous spoonful of it.

jisoo let out a small grin when she saw jennie's face when she looked up. she had soup circling her lips. what a clumsy girl.

jisoo quickly takes a packet of tissue from her small sling - bag and leans in closer towards jennie to wipe her mouth's surrounding.

jennie's cheeks burned violently at the feeling of the beauty leaning closer towards her. she was taking this too fast! "wh-what are you doing?" stuttered jennie and jisoo lets out a cute chuckle.

"you have soup surrounding your lips, let me wipe it," jisoo replied, making jennie calm down, but her cheeks were still madly pink.

-

jisoo sighs as she adored the beauty in front of her, who was buying the ice-cream for the both of them.

she had dreamt of this day since she watched jennie's snapchats, which was about 8 months ago. never did she think it would turn out so perfectly.