twenty seven (part 4)

lmao i honestly have so many ideas for this book but i just can't concentrate on the chapters that are nearer urgh
------------

//jisoo's//

"thanks for coming to our meet and greet! i hope you didn't waste your money!" i waved off the fan who had just finished her signing session with us and was walking away, happily holding her rolled up 'Blackpink 2017 Summer Time' poster with our signatures.

next up was Jennie, and honestly i was really trying to contain my inner fangirl. she probably was too, but in a different way.

"yeongann, yeongann!" i greeted her as she sat down on the metal chair, facing me. it was really chaotic in the venue - with fans screaming and the other two answering the crowds' questions - but in that moment, all i could really focus on was jennie, who was too nervous to say anything.

i tried to make eye contact so that i didn't look too suspicious but the moment i looked into those brown orbs, i became weak yet again.

"could you, um, please sign this," she passes me a notebook and i couldn't help but flash a grin. she definitely came unprepared. so to not humiliate her and to give a great first impression of myself at the same time, i walked to the side of the stage and picked up our first album.

"here, i'll sign this instead." i flaunted the album towards the sitting beauty and her eyes were full of surprise and happiness. she probably already has the album, why is she so surprised? i thought, and gave a second glance towards the item i was holding.

it was a limited edition album which was sold out in a matter of seconds when we released it on our website. it contained the standard polaroids and the limited edition ones. not to mention some exclusive randomly-picked blackpink merchandise.

her smile suddenly dropped and i thought it was kind of cute "do i have to pay for this?" she asks with her eyebrows raised. i just laughed and shook my head.

"what do you want me to sign?" i ask

"jennie is so cute."

i then took the advantage to write down her username instead, hoping she would interpret it as just another cute way i wrote the word.

i wrote down 'jennie so kyut' beside my signature and happily passed her the album back.

"congratulations for winning the tickets by the way!"

"you remembered?" she asked and my face went red, it was supposed to be picked randomly, and seeing as though ive met about a hundred people, i shouldn't normally remember. i let out a small grin and scratched the back of my neck. (omg imagine jisoo doing that fjsjdndoejrndn)

i then quickly tried to change the subject. "i hope to see you again soon, jennie!" i meant that.
----------

long chapter lol.