thirty two

doyeon hasn't answered jennie's snaps and it'd been six hours, which was weird.

jennie thought she did something wrong, and was apologetic about it until she realised that doyeon would normally apologise an hour or two later about being immature.

sighing, jennie lazily plopped herself onto the bed and clicked on the bird icon, which led her to her twitter account. she noticed something weird though, she saw seven tweets in a row saying something along the lines of 'get well soon, jisoo' with some other emotional stuff being added to the back of the tweets.

jennie furrowed her eyebrows as she scrolled past some gorgeous images of some western artists until she found an article from soompi.

'blackpink jisoo caught in a car accident?'

jennie's eyes widened, she couldn't imagine her 'smol baby', as she called her, to be in pain. with worry, intrigue, and concern mixed together, she pressed on the link.

'blackpink jisoo caught in a car accident?'

everybody's favourite 4d member (and the oldest of blackpink), kim jisoo, has gotten into an accident, and thankfully, we have all the details.

yg revealed that one of his artists had gotten into an accident for irresponsibly texting while driving. jisoo of blackpink was believed to be texting a dear friend before her phone got smashed to pieces by the impact between the two vehicles.

she broke her right leg and had a few bruises all around her body, but apart from that, no serious injuries were made.

a broken leg does mean that she will not be able to perform with the girls for now, as she can't dance. she will also have to spend a week in the hospital and rest at home for most of her recovery. when she gets slightly better though, she will be able to make the decision to sing with the girls on stage or stay home.

there's also rumors circling around about jisoo's license being taken away. but honestly, her safety matters more than that.

let's all pray for this precious girl to take care of herself and recover well. hopefully she won't get pressured and stressed as she needs to rest.

read more:

BLACKPINK Jisoo and TWICE Nayeon spotted going to dinner together?

25 best ChaeSa moments

Red Velvet Yeri and Seulgi caught in a car accident?'

jennie had to admit, she was a little disappointed over the fact that her favourite member wasn't going to perform, especially since blackpink's comeback was quite near. and she knew it was selfish.

she was more worried though, over jisoo's safety. she didn't like to imagine her bias in pain, especially since she was a fluffball of sunshine that deserved to be loved by all, and she was saddened by it.

she knew she wasn't supposed to be too sad, seeing as though she showed more emotion over this news than over her aunt's when it was reported that she had a car crash. but she really couldn't stop herself.

she then remembered doyeon, and proceeded to copy the link and send it to her dear online friend, while clouds of sadness was seemingly looming over her.

-

lmao how was the chapter??

some of you thought jisoo was being emo, but nahhh. she isn't that immature lmao.

i'm sorry if this is a terrible plot, i just don't want to rush the story. :))

SORRY IF THE ARTICLE WASNT REALISTIC HAHA

-hyo yoo