sixty

jennie kim waited quietly in the café they were supposed to meet at, café sonagijyo, acting as if she totally wasn't being terribly anxious about what was to come.

she really wasn't expecting an extraordinary being to suddenly enter the store and greet her with «hi, I'm Kim doyeon! are you Jennie Kim,» but she still wouldn't complain if that happened.

it was only when she took her third gulp of that delicious Korean milk tea when she realized that the café wasn't really filled, it was probably because it was in a secluded corner, and only had a few old people who were drinking their iced coffees.

she was observing a particular old woman - who was peacefully humming some tune of a trot song while politely gobbling down her waffle - when she had realized a new person entered the shop. she was a young beauty, with the mask she wore down to her chin and her sunglasses over her forehead, on her hair, and had a folded jacket on her arm.

she would've recognized that face anywhere; I mean who wouldn't?

her heart palpitated, and she was almost uncertain that it is that jisoo since there's alot of lookalikes anyway. so she texted doyeon, as she always does to make her feel better.

jenniesokyut: I-

jenniesokyut: do you have any idea what is happening

jenniesokyut: get her quick yo,,,
😰

jenniesokyut: i cant even

jenniesokyut: the kim fooking jisoo is here

jennie paid too much attention to her phone. so much so, that she hadn't realised jisoo had taken out her phone, and started typing herself too

jichuthealien: DUDE GO GET AN AUTOGRAPH OR SMTHING

jenniesokyut: aishhh,,, wish me luck 😤

so the girl stood up and took out her iPhone, as she had forgotten her pen and paper at home, and prepared her notes app prepared and put on the 'handwritten' mode.

«i-um, can you-» she said, but soon her nerves got into her way and she stopped mid-sentence. she couldn't believe her eyes. the kim jisoo, also known as her ultimate bias, was standing right in front of her.

«hi,» jisoo smirked a little bit, and jennie swore she.could've squealed right then and there if this wasn't happening to her, yet instead through a virtual screen. «i'm kim doyeon, as you call me,» and smiled the cutest smile anyone could ever imagine.

jennie was the definition of shookt at that moment, but it still hadn't processed it in her mind yet.

«also known as jichuthealien.» jisoo giggled when she saw jennie's face at that moment. her mouth was gaped open at the sudden realisation and without hesitation enveloped the girl into a hug. jisoo hugged back tighter, at first a little bit hesitant, but then remembered the promise she had made when jennie was boarding the plane.

-

it's coming to an end soon ;-; I DONT WANT IT TO HUAHHH