twenty seven (part 2)

//jisoo's//

"(rose) hey what's up guys!" chaeyoung giggled at the pun she just made and the crowd screams, probably really happy that the roseanne park had just spoken live in front of them.

as lisa and rosé were waving towards the fans and bowing, i was only half-concentrating, searching the crowd for jennie.

i finally found her at the fifth row from the front and eyed her as she grinned uncontrollably at the sight of us. i managed to stop my smile from breaking out at the sight of the girl i've been waiting to meet since i started chatting with her, but i couldn't control a subtle smile from reaching my face.

our eyes meet the next second. her brown orbs looked so beautiful, it complimented her already beautiful looks and just made her look like a cute pleading puppy. as soon as i noticed myself scanning her, i became flustered and immediately looked away, nodding to whatever chaeyoung was saying even though i didn't have a clue what it was.

throughout the whole meet and greet session, i found myself stealing small glances of jennie when she wasn't looking. there were a few occasions when she caught me, but i decided to play it cool and act as if i was roaming my eyes around the squealing crowd.

she had told me once that she didn't have enough money to get cat 1 and meet the three of us face to face, and i desperately wanted to meet her. my mind was literally searching for solutions, and when one came, it would always find a way to discover the reason why it wouldn't work.

suddenly, one popped into my mind.

"what if we pick a random person from the crowd to get a meet and greet session with us for free?" i suggested to chaeyoung, the one who was sitting next to me.

she eyed me weirdly "what for?". i couldn't tell her about this girl, she would totally scold me and tell me about how this would make my career in danger.

"we'll go wild on the news chaeyoung," i reason out, sounding so self-absorbed, like i only cared about the fame "we'd be known as generous and it would give YG a good name," i look at her as she started to furrow her eyebrows, probably starting to agree to the statement "which equals to -" i continued to make my hands do the make it rain thing, signalling what i was talking about.

"that's smart, unnie" she smirked a little bit "we're also doing it for the fans though," she continued sarcastically.

"so we have made the decision to pick a fan from the crowd, and get her to have a session with us. for free!"

--------

hAh this sucked.

but anyway, haiiii!! i is back! sorry for not updating frequently, i kinda didn't know what was gonna happen with this book but it looks like i have the ending figured out hAh.

idk tho, if i really can't find a plot, this book might be ending soon *shrugs*

but anyway, merry christmas! and have fun watching gayo daejun

(rosé & jihyo are gonna collab with chanyeol im hyPED

also mimo x lisa dhsiekdbsnamsksk)

lowkey go watch my youtube video thats meant to be funny and weird lmao

i had nothing to do.

but anw, thanks for reading!

-hyo yoo