forty one

"jisoo-unnie, rest well," lisa smiled at me, being the loving and caring maknae she was, and kissed my forehead. i only managed to let out a smile. "make sure you be careful, i dont want your injury to worsen. your ointment is right here, and i already put some hot wa-"

"okay, lalice. i know you love me. now go and work hard on the new dance okay," i cut her off, some fans may not know this, but the maknae could turn into a mom in the matter of seconds if a member is injured.

"i just- i just dont want you to get hurt, okay. AND DONT MOVE AROUND TOO MUCH OH M-"

"lisa, we have a maid for a reason," i retorted and she finally calmed down "now go to work okay, love you," i gave her a fuzzy and warm smile that would hopefully convince her to stop worrying about me.

"bye," she waved, and finally shut my bedroom door. i then grabbed my new phone from the bedside table, which, by the way, i'm not used to, and while i was about to click on the youtube icon, someone facetimes me.

"hi jisoo!!!" she waves frantically through the screen and i managed to crack a smile while waving back. "how are your injuries?"

"it's, it's getting better, nayeon,"

"i'm glad about that," she gave me a small, significant smile with her bunny teeth - which was extremely cute by the way - and continued talking to me about the events that happened the past few days

"how's jennie?" a small smirked was taped onto her face and she giggled a little bit. ever since i told her about jennie, she's been non-stop teasing me, and there was a small part of me that liked it.

"she missed me, a lot," i replied, while trying to beat my highest score on 'just rolling'. "what about your small crush on mina huh? how's that doing?" now a smirk was taking over my face too.

"yah! shut up! it's just a crush! it'll be awkward if i say it," she sighed and continued folding the clothes that jihyo told her to do while she was away.

"awww, does bunny need a hug?" i replied and she rolled her eyes at the sound of me saying that.

"by mina," she whispered barely audibly, but oh, i heard it alright. and i saw how her cheeks were turning a shade of pink.

-
turning into a twice fanfic omg kill me HAHA. also this was totally a filler.

also im gonna lie and say i didnt soend two hours of this morning screaming and fangirling about jisoo and jihyo because that totally didn't happen tch.