fifty nine

jennie didn't know how to feel when she woke up that morning, in a pastel-coloured hotel room. she was going to meet her internet best friend today, and she felt like backing-off. what if the girl didn't like how she was in real life? or perhaps thought she looked different - and uglier - in real life? all jennie did was sigh and ran a hand through her hair.

it was funny how this made her forget about jieqiong and her girlfriend, she was only reminded of them when chaeyeon walked into her room, with short shorts and a long pink shirt.

"hi, jennie!" she greeted her with a smile. jennie was trying her best to get along with her, really, especially since she was a nice kid, but jennie just couldn't, the kid had caused too much trouble for jennie and her feelings. but nonetheless, jennie had smiled back insignificantly, but it was there.

"hey, um, you kinda look like youre good in fashion," jennie complimented, which was returned with a small thank you on chaeyeon's part. "i'm kinda going out with a friend i haven't ever met, and i need tips on what to w-"

"say no more, chaeyeon the fashionista is here to report for duty!" chaeyeon the stood up, with a finger pointing up, which earned a genuine giggle from jennie

-

SHOUTOUT TO

sesangheuls PLS GO CHECK HER BOOK OUT,, SHES AMAYZANG <33

ftjiminn HONESTLY SHE HAS A JENSOO BOOK OUT AND IT IS A MUST READ OKAY

PLS GO SHOW THEM LOVE,,, I LOVE THEM SO, SO, MUCH