chapter 2

First off i want to thank the two people who voted on my last chapter!

I was sleeping peaceful when my alarm clock went off. I had set it for 6:30 so I could be ready at 7, then I completely forgot I was going somewhere. "What the hell it's Saturday!" I mumbled hitting the snooze button. I went back to sleep, until my covers flew off and someone grabbed my feet and pulled me out of bed. I landed on the floor with a hard hit. "I told you to be ready at 7, it's 7. I did tell you I would drag you out of bed." I growled, "Aliyah!" She helped me up. "Get dressed, we're going to IHOP." I shoved Aliyah out of my room and got dressed. I quickly brushed my teeth and took my hair out of the braid. I walked out the door and to Aliyah's car with her on my heels. We drove to the city which was about an hour away from our town. As we drove I plugged in Aliyah's ipod and we sang the whole way. At one point I rolled down the window and we got a very weird look from a driver parked next to us at a stop light. We got to IHOP and got seated at a booth, when we sat down I smelt the over powering, intoxicating sent of what smelt like a camp fire, after a few seconds it was gone. I must have had a weird look on my face because Aliyah snapped her fingers in front of my face. "You okay?" I shook my head to clear my mind. "Yeah I'm fine." "What happened?" "I um smelt something." Her eyes narrowed. "What exactly did you smell?" "Not sure, it was almost like a camp fire but it was gone in like two seconds." "You love camp fires." I looked up from the menu, "yeah so? No Aliyah, that's not what happened. It was just my imagination." "Do you believe that, because I don't." I waiter came over cutting into our conversation. "What can I get for you ladies today?" "Can I get an omlet and two pancakes." Aliyah gave the guy her menu. "I'll take the same, thank you." He wrote down our orders and took our menus. You may be thinking dang that's a lot of food, well we eat more because we're werewolves. The waiter came back with our food and left the bill for when we're ready. I dug into my omlet while Aliyah drenched her pancakes in strawberry syrup. We were done with in thirty minutes. "A one hour drive to eat for thirty minutes then another hour back, well thought out Al." "Who says we are going back right now?" Aliyah said pulling out of the parking lot. I eyed her as we drove opposite of the way home. "So you think you sensed your mate?" "I'm not sure what was it like when you found Alex?" "Well, I smelt this amazing smell. And I couldn't get enough. I followed it and found Alex working the counter of the café, he recognized me as his mate just as I recognized him. It was simple. He was a simple omega and now he's the future beta's boyfriend." She shrugged. Their  meeting really was simple just as every other mate story I had heard before. We pulled into a mall parking lot. She looked at me "Rue 21?" I nodded "Why not." We walked around the mall till we found rue 21. Aliyah found a peach color lacey crop top. And I found a cream/ tan hat. Aliyah bought both, which I didn't like, because she had already paid for breakfast. I tried paying for my own hat saying that she had already spent to much on me but she wouldn't let me. After that we found a small frozen yogurt shop, in which she finally let me pay for my own stuff. It was about noon when we were leaving the mall. Passing the food quart I smelt the intoxicating sent again. "Al, I smell it again" She stopped dead in her tracks. "Follow it." I took one step and it went away again. "I can't it's gone." She lowered her voice. "The Moon goddess is playing some serious tricks on you." I nodded creasing my eyebrows then walking out of the mall and to the car. We drove home and Aliyah dropped me off at my house.

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter! Remember to vote and comment if you did. The next chapter will be a time skip of two years they will be 18. This was kinda a quick update. But not all of them I will be this quick. Side note: I can't put a cast because I'm on my phone. But I'm every chapter I'll post a picture of a character. This is just kinda how I see the characters but please feel free to imagine them how you want I just know for some people (like me) it's hard to come up with a characters looks and I'm not the best describer so I'm going to post the "cast." Give me a follow if you like my book  so far! Bye loves.💕

*not edited yet*