chapter 18

~~~~Kacey's POV~~~~
The door creaked open and Aliyah and I looked up. "Uh hey." Josh and Alex stepped in. "Speak of the devils." I said. "We have a surprise for you guys." Josh said. "What is it?" Aliyah asked repositioning Angelina in her arms. They brought in two dresses neat and pressed. Josh held a long blue one and Alex held a long black one. "Happy Valentines Day!" They said together. Aliyah and I looked at each other then at the boys. "Aww." "Wait what about Angelina?" Aliyah asked. "We're leaving her with Totiana." Alex said. "No way I'm not leaving my child with a girl I don't even know." "I knew you would say that. Totiana!" The boys stepped to the side and a blonde girl walked in. She had her long blonde hair pulled up into a ponytail and she was wearing a jacket and jeans. "Hi I'm Totiana but just call me toti. I'm Marshall's little sister." She held out her hand and one at a time Aliyah and I shook it. "This must be Angelina." She said reaching out. Aliyah pulled back but when Alex looked at her, her glare softened and she put Angelina in Totiana's arms. "We made a reservation for 8 tonight, to give you guys plenty of time to get to know toti and get ready." Josh said. They hung the dresses in our closet and left.

~~~~8 o-clock~~~~

After getting dressed Aliyah and I  walked to the living room to wait for the boys. "What is taking them so long?" Aliyah asked. "I bet they forgot." "Probably." As soon as the word left Aliyah's mouth they boys walked down the stairs freshly shaved and in suits. "Or not." I said. Both of them flashed us smiles, hooked their arms around us and walked us out the door. There was a white limo parked outside. "This is to much." I told Josh. "Only the best for my mate." Aliyah and I sat beside each other and whispered about how uncomfortable we were. Yes we've been in a limo before but not for something like this. The car fell silent as we drove into the city. We pulled up to a fancy restaurant it had read felt chairs and expensive glass chandeliers. The room was completely lit by candles there were a few other couples around and the waiters were busy running around. As an added bonus there was soft music playing. "I'm so uncomfortable." I whispered to Aliyah. "Me too." She whispered back. Josh waved the waiter over and whispered something to him. The waiter nodded and showed us to a table. The seating arrangement went, Josh, me, Aliyah, Alex. Josh and Alex exchanged looks and grinned. After seeing that Aliyah and I looked at each other then glared at the boys. Our glare got interrupted by the waiter, he came back with a big box and a bag. The box was unmarked but it smelled like pizza. Do you smell that? I questioned through the link. Pizza? She replied. I nodded. Josh took the stuff and made us stand up. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Just follow me." Was the only answer I got from Josh. Aliyah and I rolled our eyes. We walked to where the limo was parked but it was gone. Instead we walked up to Josh's black truck and Alex's new white one. Josh put the stuff in the back seat of his truck since Alex's was only a two door. Each couple got into their truck, and we drove off. After a long drive we pulled up to where ever. I didn't know because Josh was being an ass and put a blind fold on me. "I bet Aliyah can see." I told Josh. "I bet not." He replied helping me out of the truck. He lead me somewhere and made me turn. "One." Said Josh. "Two." Repeated Alex. "Three." They said together. They took the blind fold off and Aliyah and I gasped. We were starring at a beach the Moon was full and high in the sky, making the sand glow. The water reflected the moon. "Wow." I turned and hugged Josh. "It's beautiful." "We knew you guys would be extremely uncomfortable at a fancy restaurant." Josh said. "So we made it part of the surprise." Alex added. "I got one of my old buddies who works at the restaurant to help us out." Josh continued. He unloaded the bag and box from the truck and set them on the ground. He pulled out a stack of clothes and handed them to Aliyah and I. "You guys can change behind the trucks." Josh said. Aliyah and I changed into the swim suits. "Oh sure when we pick them out 'it shows to much skin' but when the boys pick them out its fine." I said looking down at my blue suit it was low cut on the chest and tied in the back, the bottoms were regular. "Right." Aliyah said looking at her own. It covered more of the chest than mine but the sides of the bottoms were thinner. We walked out and the boys were in swim trunks. "Ya'll look good." Alex said as Josh whistled. 'One, two, three.' I mouthed to Aliyah. She got the message and we pushed past the guys and made it into the water. "Holy crap." I screamed as the water hit me. "It's so cold." Aliyah squealed. The boys ran into the water splashing us. "Get away from us you pervs." "Al's right." I said laughing. As they walked closer Aliyah and I tried to run out of the water. Josh dove under without me knowing and pulled my leg down. Losing balance I crashed into his chest. "I love you Kacey rose Blake." I giggled. "I love you too Josh." He leaned over and planted a kiss to my lips. I looked over and Aliyah and Alex swam about ten yards away to get some privacy. After staying in the water for awhile we got out and ate the pizza Aliyah and I smelled earlier. After dinner each couple climbed into the beds of the trucks. "Look the big dipper." I pointed up my head laying on Josh's chest. I felt his chest vibrate when he chuckled. "What you know I love the stars." "I know my love, I know." I snuggled closer to Josh each time a breeze blew by. Feeling me shake Josh tightened the blanket and wrapped his arm around me. "I love you so much babe." I said. He kissed my head and replied. "I love you too angel."

Hey guys happy Valentine's day! Above is what the girl's swim suits look like

Hey guys happy Valentine's day! Above is what the girl's swim suits look like. Anyway if you cried while reading this cause your alone today I am too so it's ok. I mean why else would I have time to write and publish. I'm kidding or corse just trying to get some laughs anyway happy Valentine's day bye loves.💕 ❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤

*Not edited yet*