chapter 9

Just encase you haven't figured it out -> just bold is when Kacey's wolf is speaking and italicized bold is when Kacey is speaking to her wolf.

I finished helping Josh move the rest of the boxs from his room to his truck. Yep Josh is moving to my pack! We won't be alpha anymore. But we'll see him everyday. You have a great point. I smiled loading the last box. "What are you smiling about Angel?" "Just, you're finally going to be in my pack as my alpha." I wrapped my arms around him. "I'll get to see you everyday." I smiled. He hugged me. "Hey babe I was thinking we could go for coffee before we leave." "Of course, drive or walk?" "How about we walk I want to show you off." I blushed burying my head in his chest and inhaling his sent. He chuckled leading me to the coffee shop. "You know what to get me." "Anything but coffee I know Angel." He said walking away. We sat outside at one of the tables. We were deep in conversation until a girl leaned over and kissed Josh on the cheek, Josh whipped around to face the silicone infested bimbo. You always hear about those blonde barbie dolls this girl was not one. She had jet black hair down to her waist and tan skin she was wearing a jacket that wasn't zipped up to cover anything and the tank top she wore with it didn't cover anything either, to top it off she was wearing skinny jeans and high like really high heels. "Viv what are doing?" Josh growled. "Saying hi to my favorite alpha." She said running her hand down his chest. This time I growled. Who does she think she is? "You should be saying goodbye he's not your alpha anymore." "And who are you?" She scoffed. Kill her! "I'm the one he's leaving with." I said standing up. "You'll have to pry my alpha from my cold dead hands." She said latching on to his arm. Oh hell no! Kill her. "That won't be hard." I growled lunging at her. Josh grabbed me by my waist and pulled me back. "Let her go Josh she won't do nothing." Viv said crossing her arms. "The hell I won't." I growled trying to escape Josh's arms but his grip just tightened. "I've rejected you five times before Viv what makes you think this time would be any different?" "I thought once you found your mut of a mate you'd appreciate me." Once again I tried to get away so I could rip her throat out."Don't call my mate and mut!" "Whatever." She just rolled her eyes."Well bye Joshy." She said flipping her hair and swaying her hips as she walked away. Josh had to hold me for a good few minutes so I wouldn't go after her. Finally he let me go. "If I ever see her again you won't be able to hold me back." "Well um," He cleared his throat."We should get going." I was still mad as hell but he managed to pull me away from the coffee shop and get me into the truck. "Can I drive?" He looked at me as he got in the driver's seat. "Sure Angel." We switched places and were off. "Thanks babe driving helps me take my mind off things." "Your welcome Angel." "You were right by the way." He looked at me confused. "About?" I recalled what he said about two years ago when I first met his parents. "Adin was nice to me when he found his mate." Josh laughed, "What are you laughing about?" "Just once again I was right." I smiled playfully slapping his arm.

~~~~~~later that night~~~~~~
Josh got dressed in a tux and for the third time Aliyah and I got dressed in the same dresses that we wore for our alpha beta ceremony. This time it was an alpha and luna ceremony for me and Josh. Josh and I walked walked to the same clearing and saw the same set up the chairs the lights the stage. But there were new faces in the crowd Josh's parents and Adin were here. I stepped onto the stage and the crowd went silent as my dad handed me the same book he read. I motioned for him to join me on the stage and he did. "Josh Cain do you accept the alpha position, promise to look after and protect this pack with your life?" He nodded. "Yes," "Josh you have been accepted into the moonstar pack." I said smiling.  Aliyah stepped to the center of the stage, "Ladies and gentlemen meet your new alpha and luna." Everyone  stood up and cheered, I even saw Adin clapping, his mate and luna by his side. We then did the pack run, everyone but Adin his mate and his parents went.
~~~~~after the run~~~~~
Josh and I had moved into a bigger room in the pack house. After the ceremony, the run and the dance, we sat on our bed. We just sat their looking at each other. "Well how does it feel to be alpha again?" "So much better now that I have an luna." He said kissing me. I blushed and hid my face in his chest. He lifted my face up and kissed me again. He stared peppering kisses down my neck and I felt his canines brush against my skin. They pushed down then raised his head up to look at me. I nodded and whispered, "I'm ready go ahead." He smirked finding a spot on the crook of my next. I closed my eyes getting ready for the pain. He finally found a spot and bit down. I cried out in pain but only for a second. I touched my neck where he marked me, no blood, no pain just the mark. I then touched the same spot where he marked me but on his neck and when I removed my hand and he had the same mark. He kissed me then flipped us to where he was on top. I pushed him away. "I told you not happening." He looked at me smirking, "But the heat?" I flipped us to where I was on top. "Don't care." I kissed him, smirked, rolled off him and onto my side. "Night Babe." I them turned off the lamp and went to sleep.

You guys are amazing! 505 views and 41 votes just on 9 chapters. Thank you! Hope you liked this chapter if you did please vote and comment. Tell me what you guys want to see in the upcoming chapters.  Anyway bye loves.💕

*not edited yet*