chapter 4

It was move in day. Yes the day Aliyah and I will be moving into the pack house. I had started packing a couple days before with the help of my parents. All I had left was my bed stuff. We loaded every thing into my car, even though the pack house was in walking distance who wants to carry all those boxs? I mean we already have to carry them up stairs and if it wasn't for our werewolf strength we would be tired out with in thirty minutes. I drove the car and my parents walked, when we got there Aliyah was getting out of her car and getting ready to carry stuff up. "Al." I waved getting out of the car. "Hey kay," a few pack members were lined up to help us we formed like an assembly line with Aliyah and I at the top of the stairs so we could put our own stuff in our chosen room. After 15 minutes we were all done, all that was left was to put everything away. I stared with my cloths soon the closet was done and full. I set up all my pictures and nick nacks. Next was my office. I got a mind link from one of my warriors. Alpha, a pack of rogues with a small child stumbled into our territory what should we do? Don't do anything I'll be right there. I disconnected our connection and ran to Aliyah's room. "We have to go." She nodded her head seeing my ergincy. We both stripped down and sifted, we ran down the stairs and out the open door of the house. I caught sent of the rogues and followed it to the territory line. When I got there and few of my warriors had surrounded the family. There was a mom, a dad and a small boy who looked about two. She mom cuddled the boy in her arms as the dad tried to comfort her. They both had frightened looks on there faces. I ordered one of my warriors to go get the clothes Aliyah and I had abandoned on the top of the stair well. He came back in a matter of minutes, and we shifted behind a tree and got dressed. I stepped out. "What's your names?" I asked the family. The dad spoke up "I'm Jason this is my wife Piper and our son Leo." I examined their faces there were no claw marks which ment they hadn't been banished by their old alpha. "Why are you guys out here?" "We had to get away!" Piper sobbed. Jason stood up and walked over to me, my body went on high alert mode. "Our old alpha wanted to use our son as a sacrifice, to another pack threatening to rage war on our pack." "If we wouldn't have gotten away he would have taken him." Piper said pushing her sons curly hair away from his face. "We're sorry we didn't know this was a packs territory." Jason added. "We'll leave." "No," I said in my alpha tone. "You're not going anywhere. I Kacey Blake, Alpha of the moonstar pack make you Jason, Piper and Leo part of the moonstar pack. Come with us we'll show you to the pack house." "Oh thank you alpha!" Piper exclaimed getting to a standing position. I nodded walking to the pack house with Aliyah trailing behind me. Aliyah introduced herself, showed them to an empty room, then meet me in my office. She knocked and opened the door. "Hey Kay that was a really cool thing you did back there." I looked up from my paper work and smiled. "Thanks. And thanks for going along with it." She scoffed "Why wouldn't I? I mean I know I'm mean but I'm not heartless." "I know." I walked over to her and gave her a quick hug. "You up for food I'm tired of all this paperwork." "Welcome to life as an alpha." "Oh don't think you're not going to help me beta." We both laughed and walked to the café. "You know what I want I'll go find a booth." I told Aliyah. I picked a booth in the back corner, she came back with her coffee and my smoothie. "Thanks Al." I said taking the smoothie and letting it cool down my hands. "So," Aliyah said trying to make coversation. "I swallowed my pride. "What's it like having a mate?" I blurted out. She put her coffee down. "You'll find yours one day I know it." I looked down, "You didn't answer my question." "And I'm not going too."
~~~~a few month time skip~~~~
"Happy birthday dear aliyah, happy birthday to you!" "Make a wish Al!" Aliyah blew out the candles on her cake. "What did you wish for?" Alex asked planting a kiss on Aliyah's lips. "I'm not telling you." Aliyah snickered. "Yeah she'll only tell her best friend. Bestfriend wins over boyfriend any day." I said smiling. "Even if I'm not just a boyfriend but a mate as well?" I nodded smirking. "She loves me more." I said. Aliyah got up. "Alright you too no fighting over me." "It's not much of a fight since we all know I'm going to win." She glared at me playfully, then held a finger up to lips. "Shh." Alex scoffed and the rest of the people laughed. who

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter if you did please vote and comment. I want to thank everyone who has voted on my story so far it means a lot! Not one of my bestfriends chapters but i still don't think it sucked to bad. Side note: you can't really see the name but that's Jared Padalecki as Beta Keith. Anyway bye loves.💕

Last update till Friday so in joy!

*not edited yet*