chapter 22

~~~~Kacey's POV~~~~

"Kacey hurry up please." I heard Josh yell from down stairs. "Just a minute I yelled back. I finished getting dressed in my skinny jeans a black tank top and floral kimono. After that I rushed to Aliyah's room. "Are you sure you ok with babysitting them tonight." "They're two months old and it's eight at night how much trouble could they be?" Aliyah replied. "Thank you so much, love you best friend." "Love you too know get out of here!" I ran down stairs and met Josh. "Ready?" He asked I nodded and walked with him to the truck. "You look beautiful." He said. I blushed but replied without missing a beat. "You don't look to bad yourself. I like the beat up flannel look." I said moving my finger in a circle. He was wearing dark wash blue jeans and a faded blue flannel shirt. "I don't know how the stubble is working for you though." He laughed. "It's no shave November!" I looked at him as we stared at the rode. "It's July you're just getting lazy." "You caught me." He grinned. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes. Eventually I closed my eyes and just listened to the music. "We're here! And thanks for closing your eyes I didn't have to use the blind fold." I rolled my eyes again and got out of the truck. The minute my shoes meet the dirt I felt like I wanted to faint. The scene in front of me was amazing trees were surrounding us in every direction except for a path the truck came through then directly in front of me was a smallish pond there was a wooden bridge going over it and in the top left corner there was a little white gazebo. Josh walked me over the sparkling blue water and into the gazebo. Inside there was a white love seat and a small table. The table had steak and wine set up. "Josh I can't have wine." "Well It's a good thing it's raspberry sparkling water then. Huh?" I kissed Josh then took a seat.

After eating we watched the stars, until Josh got down on one knee. "Kacey you are my first and last love I'm so grateful to have you in my life and I thank the Moon goddess every day for pairing us together. You know I'm not very good at speeches so I'll just stop rambling and say it Kacey rose Blake will you become Kacey rose Cain?" as soon as he finished he opened the ring box. "What took you so long." I said right before I threw my arms around his neck. He hugged back then pulled away. "Take the ring." He smiled I was confused as to why he didn't give it to me himself but I did as he said. When I lifted the ring from the box a key was connected to it. I knew what that ment. I couldn't control it I let out a high pitched scream and hugged Josh again. "You want to see it?" He asked I was completely speechless so I just nodded so fast it hurt my neck. he chuckled grabbed the basket everything was in and we went to the truck. He disconnected the ring from the key and slid the ring on my finger. After a pretty short drive the back of a huge grey house came into view we pulled around front and got out. I eagerly unlocked the door and walked in side, as soon as you entered you were in a huge living room there was a big flat screen TV. Leather furniture and a wood and glass coffee table. I walked through a empty door way and into the kitchen. The kitchen was beautiful just like the living room in the middle was a table with bar stools behind that was the stove, sink, counter space and the dishwasher. Above that were cabinets and to the left was a fridge I walked back out and ran up the stairs that were located to the right of the living room. I stopped before going up and looked around the corner under the stairs there was a small bathroom, but not to small considering it had a stall shower. I abandoned the bathroom and ran up the stairs there was a door immediately to your right I opened it to find another bathroom but this was a double it had two sinks, two mirrors and each mirror was also a cabinet, then it had the toilet and a big bath. The next two doors were two nurseries one for JJ and one for Harper. Then all the way to the left was the master bedroom with a full bathroom. The bedroom had a king size bed two night stands, one on each side, the door to the bathroom was to the left of the bed. To the right stood two dressers and a closet but on the wall next to the right night stand was another door I opened it an gasped. I had a terrace connected to my room. The terrace over looks the forest we were in. "This is so cool!" I smiled. Oh yeah did I mention I was smiling like an idiot the whole walk through of the house with Josh following behind. "You like it?" He asked grinning ear from ear. "Are you kidding I love it! Thank you thank you thank you!"

We locked the house up and went back to the pack house for the night. The next day Alex and Aliyah helped us move and we hung out in the house the rest of the day. I also noticed a sliding glass door in the back of the living room that led to a fenced in yard with a back porch. Alex and Josh made lunch on the grill while Angelina played in the yard and Aliyah and I watched the twins play with some toys in the grass.

Hope you liked this chapter I'm starting to get my writing mind set back so please vote and comment there's only a few more chapters of this book but I'm starting the rewrite so please check that out when it's published I'll have a author's note at the end of the book to tell you guys the changes. Anyway bye loves.💕