chapter 6

Hey guys I've decided to get you guys a little more involved, so what do you guys want to see in the next chapter? Tell me in the comments I'll take ideas from anyone.

I was sitting in my office just like every other freaking day for the past two years. I could feel the dull pain of leaving my mate and on the way back last night I was able to find a way to block out the whining of my wolf. Do you think we'll get to see him again? My wolf asked whining. He's our mate of course we'll see him again. When the Moon goddess permits that is. MATE! I told you, I trailed off smelling that amazing smell, soon after there was a knock on my office door. "Come in." My door slowly opened and Josh stepped in. I raised my head up from my arms which were laying on my desk out of boredom. "Josh." "Uh hey," He scratched the back of his head. My wolf was going crazy  MATE! Mate! I told you! I pushed her to the back of my mind. "What are doing here?" He held his hand out, "I felt bad about last night can I make it up to you?" I smiled as I took his hand. We passed Aliyah's room and I opened the door, "Hey Al, I'm leaving don't know when I'll be back, look after the pack for me." I smiled, as Josh lightly pulled me down the stairs. "Don't do anything I'll wouldn't do." I yelled going down the stairs. When we walked out the door of the pack house Josh lead me to a black truck, it was lifted not by much but still lifted. He went to help me into the passenger seat, I  slapped his hand lightly and got in the seat perfectly fine by myself. He shut the door and climbed in the driver's seat. "Where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see." Josh smirked as he started the truck and drove out of town. I eventually stopped looking out the window to see where we were going and surprise, surprise not ten minutes after I did that we got to where ever. "We're here." Josh announced. I look out the window to see we were at a lake with a small dock. He opened my door for me and I stepped out. He then grabbed a plastic bag from the back seat and lead me to the edge of the dock. "I really am sorry about last night." I touched his hand. "I told you Josh it's ok." I felt the familiar sparks as he took my hand in his. He let go and stood up, "Want to go for a swim?" He asked taking of his shirt. For some reason I quickly looked away, and stared at the moving water. "What's wrong to hot to look at?" Josh asked laughing. Next thing I know I heard a splash and water landed on me. I looked over to see a deserted shirt and pair of jeans. Josh popped up from the water and rested his arms on the dock. "Come in the water's great." I shook my head. "Hell no." I said playfully. He grabbed my hand the, sparks distracting me as he pulled me into the water. I emerged on the surface a few feet away from the dock. "Josh!" He smirked diving then emerging right in front of me. "Yes?" He said inicently I wrapped my arms around his next and pushed him into the water laughing. When he didn't come up right away I started freaking out and my wolf started yelling at me. Suddenly something wrapped around my waist and pulled me back, I look around and I'm floating on my back next to Josh. "Don't do that!" I said slapping his chest. "Ow hey, do what?" "Make me think I possibly drowned my mate." "You wouldn't let that happen babe." We both stopped and looked at each other. "I-I didn't, I'm sorry I'm way over stepping." He stammered. "You know what," I grinned. "It's ok." His eyes brightened. "W-what?" "Stop stammering it's fine," I paused "babe." He flipped us into a standing position, well as much of a standing position as possible being in a lake, and pressed his lips against mine. I pulled away, making my wolf whimper and his growl. "Oh hush." I said to them both. Josh shut up but my wolf didn't so I just decided to block her out. "We should get back." I said swimming to the  edge of the dock and pulling myself on to it. Josh soon joined me up on the dock and dug into the plastic bag. "They'll probably be to big for you but here." He handed me a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. "Thanks." I smiled softly. I walked behind the truck and stripped down dragging every piece of wet clothing off me. I quickly changed and found that the sweats were only a little big on the waist and the shirt was very loose fitting. I gathered my under cloths shorts and tank top then walked back to Josh. He had changed back into his jeans and t-shirt. I sat next to him as the sun started to set. "Thanks for the dry cloths." "You're welcome he replied as he pulled me closer to him almost where I was on his lap. We stayed silent as we watched the sun set. Finally we got in the truck and drove back to the pack house. When we got there were made our way up stairs. "I should get back to my pack, see you tomorrow?" I nodded taking the bag with my cloths in it and planting a quick  kiss on his lips. He turned and left while I headed to Aliyah's room. I opened the door and saw she wasn't there. "Oh yeah." I whispered making my way to my office. I opened the door to see her asleep at my desk. She slowly lifted her head and opened her eyes. "Hey Al." "You, I have a bone to pick with you." I smirked "And what would that be?" "Where did you guys go?" She asked yawning. "To a lake." She finally registered I wasn't wearing my cloths. "Kay what happened?" "He pulled me into the water with him. Don't believe me look at this." I tossed her the bag of wet clothing. "Holy crap these are soaked." I nodded. We went to her room and I finished telling her the details of my date.

Hey guys like I say in every chapter hope you liked this chapter vote and comment if you did! I know a chapter with out much Aliyah I feel bad. Anyway I want to thank everyone who has voted and  commented on this story, it means so much once again go check out MartinaCS18 story abused mate. Bye loves.💕

*not edited yet*