chapter 7

I woke up to my wolf screaming about Josh. Mate! He's here! Stop being a love struck puppy dog its, I looked at the clock by my bed 8:00 a.m. "Oh my goodness it eight!" I quickly got dressed and rushed to Aliyah's room. She was up and ready to go. "Ready to go?" Aliyah asked. "Of course." We walked down stairs as Aliyah reached for the door handle the door swung open. Josh and his brother stood there. "What are you two doing here?" I asked, "We thought we'd give you guys a lift to the meeting." Josh replied. "You thought." Adin mumbled under his breath. Josh elbowed him. "Well should we go with them Al?" "Sure." Adin rolled his eyes as we all walked to Josh's truck. I sat in front with Josh while Aliyah sat in the back with Adin. We made our way into the city to get to the alpha and beta meeting. Now why would a werewolf meeting be in the middle of a human city it's the major gathering point for the surrounding packs. Surprisingly we got to the meeting a little early. The meeting was long and boring. Aliyah and I stared throwing small balls of paper at each other half way through, the top alpha cleared his throat and narrowed his eyes at us. After that we both shut up and kinda paid attention. Josh decided to take us to a restaurant before heading back to the packs. "Hey Kacey I was thinking maybe you would like to come back to my pack and meet my parents?" I looked at him then finally replied. "Only if you meet mine first." He nodded quickly agreeing.
~~~~~back at Kacey's pack~~~~~
We dropped Aliyah back at the pack house and Adin decided to walk to the café. I knocked on the door waiting for one of my parents to answer. My mom opened the door, "Hey Kacey what are you doing here?" her eyes fell on Josh "and who's this?" "Hey mom this is Josh my mate." I swear I lost my hearing for a few seconds. I mom squealed called my dad then pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "Mom I can't breath," I chocked the words out. "I'm so sorry, David get down here!" She yelled again. She pulled me and Josh inside and lead us to the living room. My dad made his way down the stairs and to the couch next to my mom. "Sweetie this is Josh Kacey's mate." My dad nodded. He held his hand out. "Nice to meet you." Josh shook his hand. "Good to meet you too sir." You could feel the tension in the room. "Josh is alpha of the shadow cain pack." "So is he going to come here or are you going to be leaving us?" My mom asked. "We haven't discussed that yet." I shot him a small glare. No one had anything to say, so the room just fell into silence. "We should um get going, we're going to his pack too, so bye mom, dad." I got up gave my parents are hug and dragged Josh through the door. We got in his truck picked up Adin and drove to the shadow cain pack. We drove into a town that looked similar to my packs. We pulled up in front of what I assumed was the pack house. He lead me inside and up the stairs to and to a room. He knocked on the door and a woman that looked about late 40s or early 50s opened it, "Hey Josh!"She said hugging him. "Who's this?" She questioned looking at me. "Mom this is my mate Kacey, the one I have been talking about." They've been talking about us! My wolf said excitedly. You sure that's good? What if she doesn't like us? I asked more or less talking to myself not my wolf. Next thing I know I was being pulled into a hug. Josh's mom dragged us inside the room. The room was huge it had a small kitchen area in the right corner along on the right side there was a couch and a big flat screen TV. On the left side there was a king size bed and two doors. "Sit, sit." She ushered us to the couch. "John!" She called out. A man then came from one of the doors he looked about the same age as his mate. "Oh my I'm being rude, I'm Stella and this is my husband John." "Hi I'm," Stella cut me off. "Kacey alpha of the moonstar pack. We know." She said flashing a smile. I looked at Josh who looked just as bombarded as I felt. "So have you had a ture of your soon to be pack future luna?" She asked beaming. "I uh." I hesitated a hundred thoughts going through my mind. "Acullaly mom I'm going to be moving to her pack when the time comes. I figured I'd wait until Adin turns 18 then hand the pack over to him and go with Kacey." I turned to look at Josh, "No you don't have to do that I don't want to leave my pack but I don't want to be the cause of you leaving yours." He grabbed my hand making sparks fly through my body. "Babe I want to. Besides Adin wants to be alpha he loves this pack more than anything, he's just not pelsent when you're around because he's jeleaus I found my mate and he hasn't." Only then when he let go of my hand did I notice his mom bursting at the seams. She noticed me looking at her and managed to maintain her self. "Josh that's the sweetest thing I've heard you say. I don't like that you're leaving us but I understand." She then smiled softly and pulled her son into a hug.

Plz read》Hey guys Merry Christmas! Hope you had a good one. If you liked this chapter plz vote. I want to get my readers more involved, comment what you want to see either more of a certain character or a certain thing. Anyway bye loves.💕

*not edited yet*