chapter 10

One month after last chapter.

Alex and Josh eventually became friends and two weeks ago Josh asked Alex to be his beta and Aliyah was more than happy to give up the title. Today they had a meeting and Aliyah and I decided to go to the beach. Neither of us could really go anymore because it always ended in a fight with our mates over what we were wearing. We sat on beach chairs under a big umbrella not ready to go swimming yet. Suddenly a sharp  pain started in my abdomen and spread through my body. "Ow!" "What's wrong?" Aliyah asked. The pain dulled but didn't go away. "Oh no." "What." "Heat." "Oh my God. So what's it like?" "It hurts. Wait I swear I saw a mark on your neck." "Well Alex marked me when our pup was being made." "Oh," I nodded "wait pup?" I sat up and looked at Aliyah. "Al, you're pregnant?" She slowly nodded. I jumped up from my chair and hugged Aliyah. "Congrats! Does Alex know?" She shook her head, "not yet." "Well how long have you known?" "A week." She whispered. "You have to go tell him! And I'm not swimming in this pain we can go back I can sleep this pain away and you can tell Alex." She nodded, "I will." "And if you rejects you or the baby in anyway I'll kill him." I said smirking. "Trust me if that happens he'll be dead before you get there." We both laughed then started packing up our stuff. "I'll ask Josh if their back yet." She nodded and started the car. "Hey babe are you back yet?" I asked through the link. "We'll be back in like 20 minutes. How was your lunch date?" "It was, ahh." A pain shot through my core. "What's wrong?" Josh asked panicked. "I'm in heat." I said taking a deep breath. "I'll be back as soon as I can!" "Josh I'm fine. Take your time we're not even back yet." I cut the link after that. "They'll be back in like 20 minutes." I told Aliyah. "Did he ask about our lunch date." I nodded. Hey in our defense we were going to go out to lunch after the beach and we didn't want a fight between our mates. We got back to the pack house and hung out in the kitchen. "Where are you guys?" Josh asked through the link. "Kitchen." Aliyah and Alex left the room so Aliyah could tell him about the baby. "I missed you." Josh said wrapping his arms around my waist. A moan escaped my lips, I turned and kissed Josh for what seemed like hours. As my wolf yipped happily my reason kicked in. I pulled away. "Get away from me!" Josh looked at me stunned. "I don't mean, oh my God, I'm sorry babe it's the heat you can't touch me." It was like I was explaining rocket science. "If you touch me, my wolf will take over and we'll have kids." I explained like I was talking to a little kid. "How long will this go on?" He asked, "Just a few days hopefully." Josh nodded and took the seat next to me. "You're pregnant?" I heard Alex yell excitedly. A few seconds later Alex came running into the room with Aliyah in his arms bridal style. "Aliyah's pregnant! She's going to have a baby! We're going to be parents!" "Congrats man." Josh said clamping Alex's shoulder. "Will you put me down now!" Aliyah asked annoyed. "Of course sweetheart." Alex gave her a long kiss then carefully put her down. "Well, obviously that went well." I looked at Aliyah. She nodded, "Yeah." After a few minutes of Josh and Alex talking they both sat down next to us. "Do you guys have any names picked out?" I asked. "Well actually I've always wanted to name my baby Angelina if it's a girl and Sebastian if it's a boy." Aliyah replied. "And I'm fine with whatever Aliyah wants." Alex pitched in, kissing her. After taking for a little while each couple went to their room. Josh and I got ready to go to bed, "Hey do want me to sleep on the couch or find a different room to sleep in?" I asked completing my braid. "You don't have to go anywhere my love." "Well we can't sleep in the same bed." "I mean we could." Josh said wiggling his eyebrows at me. "I told you babe." "I know, I know, not until we're married." He said mocking my voice, and doing a horrible job might I add. He went and got a blanket from one of the hall closets, grabbed a pillow from our bed and set up the couch we had at the foot of our bed. "No babe you don't have to do that." "You have the bed my love I'm the reason your in pain the least I could do is sleep on the couch." "Thanks, but it's my fault I let you mark me." "Will you stop arguing and take the damn bed." He said but not really in a harsh tone but a demanding one. "Fine." I quickly gave in. Before turning the lights off I risked giving Josh a quick kiss then turned the lights off and crawled into bed.

Hey guys as always hope you liked this chapter. Please vote and comment if you did. Little bit of a surprise huh? Let me know what you want/think the baby to be. Little bit of a boring book so far but don't worry somethings going to be rocking the boat soon. You may not like it when it gets here but bear with me. Bye loves.💕

*not edited yet*