chapter 21

It's been a week since Josh woke up and we haven't separated since. We were laying on our bed watching glee reruns. Don't judge Josh it was my idea. Anyway we're on the fifth episode of season one when my sing along got interrupted by a low knocking. "Come in." I yelled. Totiana poked her head in. "Alpha can I talk to luna for a second." "Whatever you have to say you can say it in front of me." Josh said defensively. "Calm down." I said putting my hand on his chest. "Go ahead Toti." "Your um well your mom passed away a couple minutes ago." I sat in silence for a minute then something dawned on me. "That means my dad will be gone in less than a year." Totiana nodded grimly. "You can leave now." I mumbled. After she left and the door closed I sunk into the bed. "You ok baby?" Josh asked. "What do you think!" I snapped pulling the covers over my head. Josh leaned down and I felt his hand land on my shoulder. "Kacey I love you and I'm here for you!" He kissed my head through the covers and that's when I lost it. I started sobbing uncontrollably. He pulled me to a half sitting position and I slumped against his chest. "I love you." I said sniffling. He kissed my temple and pulled me closer. "It's going to be ok." He keep repeating.

~~~~time skip~~~~

"Breath Kacey." "Shut up!" I snapped. "Wait Josh I'm sorry and I want you to know what ever I say until these babies are out of me I don't mean it." Josh let out a low chuckle. "I know baby." I smiled before another pain ripped through me. "Ah! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!" I dug my nails into his arm as he lifted me from my wheelchair to the hospital bed. Josh cursed under his breath and I looked at his arm only to find broken skin and blood. "I'm so sorry." I started crying,  then added "I didn't mean to hurt you." I looked up at him and he was laughing. "It's ok." He kissed my cheek and sat in the chair next to the bed. The doctor entered the room fully prepared and smiled at me. "How are you doing luna?" "Go to hell." I mumbled. "Sorry about her doc." Josh said apologetically. "Please I helped Aliyah give birth to her first child if I can deal with her..." He paused for a minute in thought. "Creative curse words I can deal with being told to go to hell."

~~~~Aliyah's POV~~~~
"I hope she's doing ok." I said holding Angelina in my lap. "I'm sure she's fine," Alex said. "Maybe just cussing at her mate." "You don't know the pain of giving birth." I said defensively. He looked at me and replied with, "True but I know the pain of being called an a-" "Don't say it in front of Angelina." I snapped.

After a while of I hate you-s don't touch me-s, let me go-s, some screaming and a string of curse words I don't want to repeat, I finally heard the cries of a baby, well babies in Kacey's case. The nurse soon came out. "The luna would like to see you." I got up taking Angelina's hand with Alex following close we made our way to Kacey's room. When I opened the door what I found was stunning Kacey Rose Blake was crying, I've never seen my best friend cry, not at a movie, not when Josh was in a coma not when either of her parents passed away, never! It's not that she wasn't emotional it's just that she is very good at hiding her emotions from people even me. "Aww babies!" Angelina exclaimed. "Shh Angel." I said. "Hey Kay. Are you ok?" She smiled up at me reveling a pink bundle. "I'm just happy." She said. I looked around the room and went into panic mood for a second. "I-I thought you were going to have twins." Kacey started softly laughing. "JJ is getting cleaned up. But this is Harper our baby girl." Kacey passes Harper into my arms. "She looks like you." I said staring down. A few seconds later Josh walked in with a blue bundle in his arms. Kacey reached out and took JJ in her arms. I handed Harper off to Josh and moved to look at JJ. A nurse came in with the two birth certificates. "Alpha, Luna we need the finalized names." Kacey moved JJ a little. "This is Joshua Cain Jr. then that's Harper Jasmine Cain." The nurse nodded and walked out of the room. The room was silent for a minute until Angelina spoke up. "Can I see the babies?" She asked. The whole room split into laughter. "Of course baby come here." Kacey said. So Alex helped Angelina on to the bed next to Kacey. "They're cute." Angelina said happily. Kacey broke into laughter again. "They are huh?" Angelina nodded.

Hey guys I'm back! I'm a thousand times sorry. I know this is a short chapter but at least I got it out right? If you guys have given up on me don't worry I get it i would have too. So I have an announcement I'm going to be doing a rewrite of this book. And you guys can probably expect 30 chapters so yes the book is comming to an end but the rewrite is hopefully going to be so much better and a lot is going to change so I hope you'll read the new one but it isn't going to be out for a long while. Bye loves.💕 thanks for reading.