chapter 8

About a year and a half time skip from last chapter.

I turned over in bed to wake up facing Josh. I then remembered he had stayed the night. I sat up to see I was still in my cloths from yesterday jeans and all. I started to get out of bed, carefull not to wake Josh. I thought I had made it when a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me pack in bed. "No." Josh's voice was husky. "Let me up!" I complained. "No!" Josh said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me against him. I turned to face him, his eyes weren't even open! He fell back asleep! "That quick?" I whispered. I kissed his soft lips until he woke up. His eyes slowly opened soon he slowly kissed me back, then the kiss depended and turned more passionate. Josh sat up letting us both catch our breath. I looked into his eyes and watch as they darkened, his canines dropped from his gums. He kissed me once again then slowly he peppered kisses on my neck and around my collar bone, I felt his canines drag across my skin. I pulled away. "No Josh. You're not marking me." He looked up his eyes going back to their natural color. "You don't want me to?" He asked obviously hurt. I grabbed his hands. "No its not that I don't want you too i love you Josh, I just don't think my pack wants an alpha who's a complete bitch for a few days out of the month because of heat." "It would only be for like another four months plus you wouldn't go into heat if," I cut him off. "No Josh! You perv! Like I said that's not happening until we're married." He scoffed. "Perv?" I nodded smirking. "But your my perv." I pecked him on the lips and got up. I picked out new clothes and changed in the bathroom. When I came out Josh was still on the bed lounging around. "Get up lazy." "No come be lazy with me." "Come on today is the day your supposed to meet everyone." Josh grumbled getting off the bed. We went to get Aliyah then head out. I knocked on the door and waited I heard a growl that sounded like Alex, then she opened the door. "Hey do you want to go with us? " "Oh for the meeting of everyone?" "Yeah. So you want to?" "Why not, let me finish getting ready." I nodded. "Here come in you can talk with Alex for a few minutes." "Alright." Josh and I walked into her room and saw Alex sitting on at Aliyah's desk. After a minute of silence. Josh spoke up. "Your mates a great person." Alex looked at him and growled. "What's that supposed to mean?" "He just means Aliyah's nice, I know you're protective but he really doesn't mean anything like you think." I touched Josh's hand.  "He's not one for first expressions. I mean the first time I met him I yelled at him in front of a bunch of people." Aliyah walked out of her bathroom. "She did." She finished braiding her hair. "He doesn't mean what you think. I'll be back in a little bit, bye babe." She pecked him on the lips and walked out the door us following closely behind. "Your mate he's um," Josh paused. "Over protective, yeah."

A month after meeting everyone.

Aliyah burst through my office door. "Kacey, Kacey!" Aliyah said out of breath. I got up, "What is it Al?" She walked in front of me, then something caught my eye. I look down to see a ring. She held up her hand, and the ring sparkled. "He proposed!" "Oh my God no way! What did you say?" "Well obviously I said yes." I pulled Aliyah into a hug. "Kacey your hurting me." "I'm sorry."  "When's the wedding?" "I don't know yet, there's so many things going through my mind." She looked me straight in the face. "Will my best friend help me?" "Oh course. Let me know when you want to start planning. Oh my goodness I'm so happy for you." She hugged me once more. "Thanks."
Hey guys short chapter I know but I wanted to update. Anyway hopefully you guys liked it it's definitely not my best but vote and comment if you did. Bye loves.💕

*not edited yet*