chapter 20

"What the hell!" I forced open the door to the cell. The guy looked up, he was shirtless and in a pair of black jeans. He had jet black hair and yellowish eyes, and in the the middle of his forehead he had a scare. "Name's Kris." He replied lazily. "I have questions and your going to answer them. Understand Kris?" I snapped. "Whatever." He replied smugly. My blood boiled and my wolf was close to taking over. "First question, who are you?" I said through gritted teeth. "Kris alpha king." "Now why did you attack us?" "You killed my mate." Damn his short answers! "Who was your mate?" "Viv. Viv Lopez. You killed her brother as well, Xander." "Are you aware your mate was trying to become luna of my pack." He nodded sadly. "I am." "And you just sat back and let it happen?" I snapped. "We had a plan. She was going to become luna then kill your mate and I would be alpha Xander would of been beta and this pack would have risen to the top. A pack full of ex-roages and strong warriors. We would have been the largest and strongest pack in the world." "My mate is in a coma because of you. Now I know there is no way hitting a tree would leave an alpha in a coma for a month, what did you do?" "I assum you remember Bailey?" I nodded. "She whipped up a potion the wolf who attacked your mate had it on her claws it entered his blood stream and well you know how he ended up." Kris smirked. "Last question do we have to kill you or can we let you go and you get Bailey of reverse it?" "I won't stop till your blood spills and I get this pack." He sneered. With that he shifted into a big black wolf. I quickly shifted and my wolf let all her anger out. Kris was on the floor bloody and dead in less than a minute. The guards stood frozen I growled and ran into the pack house. As soon as I got to my room is shifted and got dressed. I called a meeting and in 5 minutes every one was there. "We need to find a witch her name is Bailey and she's the key to helping Josh." I told the gathering. "We can send troops to find her." Suggested Aliyah. "We need troops here in case the rogues decide to attack again." Alex said. "I'll go." Said Totiana standing up. I turned my head so fast it felt like I got whiplash. "Really?" "Sure I'll take Marshall and we'll find her and bring her too you." I agreed and that night they left for the search.

~~~~~time skip~~~~~~

"Auntie Kay!" A little voice squilled as the door opened. Angelina ran and jumped on my stomach. "Hey little miss." I said tickling her sides. "Angelina what have I told you? Careful with auntie you don't want to hurt the baby." Aliyah scolded. I picked up Angelina and stood up. "It'll be fine Al besides I'm just barely showing." "Exactly my point." I rolled my eyes. "You worry to much." I followed Aliyah's gaze over to Josh who was still lying on the bed. "Any change?" She asked. I shook my head. "It'll only change when Bailey does something." We stared at Josh for a minute then Angelina tugged on our shirts. "I'm hungry." She complained. "I'll have daddy bring us food and we'll eat with auntie ok?" Aliyah asked. Angelina nodded and climbed onto a chair. Five minutes later Alex arrived with food then left to go back on patrol. An hour later Aliyah and Angelina left. I paced the room like I did every night. Soon I heard the monitor quicken then go back to normal, curious I turned and saw Josh sitting up lazily. Without thinking I tackled him in a hug. "You're awake!" I cried. Happy tears started streaming down my face as he stroked my hair, my face buried deep in his chest. "It's ok baby." I pulled back. "I've missed your voice!" I sobbed. After minutes of kissing and hugged he spoke again. "How long have I been here?" "A month. Oh my God I have to go get the doctor!" I stood up. "Kacey you're pregnant?" I looked down, my small baby bump was a lot more noticeable when I stood up. "Turns out that flue was morning sickness." I smiled tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. He stood up and enveloped me in a hug. "I love you so much." His muffled voice said.

Hey guys sorry it's taken so long and that this chapter is short. But nonetheless I hope you liked it. If you did please vote and comment. Bye loves.💕

*not edited yet*