chapter 17

~~~~Josh's POV~~~~
"Alpha," I turned to see Alex standing in the door way. "Alpha Killian of the gealach dorcha pack just called to remind you about the meeting today." I nodded. "I remember thanks Alex." He nodded and exited the kitchen. "Great I have to tell Kacey." I sighed. "What do you have to tell me?" I jumped slightly and turned around. Kacey had her hands on her hips and she was only two feet away from me. "That I love you." I put my arms around her waist. She  put her hands on my shoulders. "Huh uh." I pecked her on the lips. "I do love you though." She rolled her eyes. "I love you too. Now what do you have to tell me?" She drug out the word 'have'. "I have a meeting with Killian alpha of the gealach dorcha pack. That's where Viv took you. One of his warriors saw us leaving their territory his beta, his name is Lance, and Alex set up a meeting so I could explain why we were there." "I'm coming with you." She said backing away. "About that," She cut me off raising her voice. "It's been two weeks and you haven't let me go anywhere alone, even though I told you Viv is dead and Xander is locking in a cell, if I didn't kill him he's probably dead by know anyway." I stepped closer to her as she took another step back. "You wouldn't be here alone you would have Aliyah, plus Alex and I got you guys sorta like a bodyguard." This time Kacey stepped forward, and slapped my arm, not playfully either, it stung. "Her name is Totiana and she's 23 just a year younger than you." "I don't care I'm going with you today and that's final!" She turned, walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs probably going to our room. "Oh my God," I sighed. "Sometimes she too much." I rubbed my arm feeling a bruise start to form.
~~~~Kacey's POV~~~~
I walked away from Josh, I was ticked. We don't need a babysitter! My wolf growled. I was to busy to reply though. I grabbed a pair of jeans and a white lace top and my white vans. The door cracked open and Josh stepped in. He was shirtless and in basketball shorts he looked the same as when he woke up about an hour ago. 'You better get dressed I'm assuming the meeting is early." I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to change. "Kay please." I heard Josh say before I shut the door. I got dressed and put my hair in a French braid to the side. I came out and he was dressed in black vans, jeans, and a white shirt with a black zip up hoddie. "We should be leaving now." He said slipped his phone in his pocket. "So you're going to let me go?" "You kinda decided that for me." I nodded picking up my phone and wallet from the bed side table. "We can walk or drive." I nodded. "Let's walk it's not that far." I said. When we got to the pack house of the gealach dorcha pack we were greeted by Lance, Killian's beta. He showed us to Killian's office and when we walked in Killian was sitting at his desk with a blonde girl beside him. She had green eyes, blonde hair and light skin. Killian on the other hand had dark hair, blue eyes and tan skin. Killian stood up and reached out his hand to Josh.  "I'm Killian I'm assuming you're Josh alpha of the moonstar pack." Josh took Killian's hand and nodded. "So tell me Josh why we're you seen in my territory with two girls and a child?" "Well my mate was taken from me and so was my beta's child their captors used what I'm assuming is an old rogue prison on the outskirts of your territory." The girl stood up after Josh paused. "We should let them have their conversation." I nodded and followed her out of the office and to a kitchen. "I'm Emma, Killian's mate." She held out her hand. I shook it and replied with. "I'm Kacey Josh's mate." "So your the one Grant saw with Josh and another girl." I nodded assumed Grant was a warrior. "That was the crazy captor who wanted the luna position." "Was she from your pack?" "That's the crazy part the was from Josh's brother's pack the shadow cain. Anyway I asked why she didn't try to get the luna position from him and she said he was two young for her." Emma shook her head. "Wow." I nodded and looked down. I suddenly found the lace on my shirt very interesting. "I'm sorry I just blurted all that out." "It's ok it feels better to tell someone huh?" I nodded. "Wait so you've went through something like that?" I asked. "Similar." Emma nodded. Emma and I got comfortable with each other quicker than expected. Soon after talking Killian and Josh walked in. "Josh and I have to go somewhere." Killian announced. He leaned down and kissed Emma the same time Josh kissed me. We said bye to our mates and talked some more. I found out she is 19 and Killian is 25. "So how about you and Josh?" "I'm 24 and he's 25. "How long have you been in Killian's pack?" "About a year. How long have you been in Josh's?" "Acullaly he came to my pack. But it's been a little over two years." We carried on conversation until the boys came back. When they got back Josh pulled me out of the kitchen. "We went to where you were kept. It's confirmed Xander is dead." "So you'll let this Totiana thing go?" "No way." I rolled my eyes then Killian called us back into his office. Josh and Killian signed a pack alliance. The main thing it said was if there was ever a war between one of the packs and rogues, or one of the packs and another pack our packs would team up. "You're the first luna of another pack that I've meet." Emma told me. "What's weird, we've been naboring packs for a long time but this is the first time I've been over here." I told her. "Another weird thing your the first luna to come with whoever is visiting." "I kinda forced Josh to take me." Emma laughed and we hugged goodbye.

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter sorry it took so long to update it had a little bit of writers block. This chapter is a little boring but it does hint at something that will happen in the future. Another thing this chapter connected to MartinaCS18 story abused mate. So the characters Killian and Emma are not mine they come from her book. Anyway bye loves.💕

*not edited yet*